[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Seems like their focus is Pim Orn gathering the coins to cure her father... along the way steal someone's husband.

There is no new leads as to Lapin & Jay's relationship... except karma from their past life. Still don't see why this was added in the story... but I guess it links why Pim Orn is drawn to snatching Lapin and hating Jay on first impression.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only got thru the 2nd episode. No one talks about Nitha and Nawat so I feel kind of bad for them. But is it me or Nitha doesn't seem like the Nitha from the first part. She was so bubble gum pop-ish in the first installment. Can Lapin get any sweeter? I love every moment of Lapin and Jey that I seriously think I can just watch them sleep and eat and not complain. The way he caress her and so attentive.

I also don't like the past life plot device. Even if they want to use it as Pim Orn's connection with Jey and Lapin, it's unnecessary since creating a new box will already tie her to them.

And I do hope they clarify about the 3 coin thingy because it bothers me lol

sarNie Adult
what the heck happened to lapin? gassin put him under some kinda spell, when he was attacked by all those black creatures?

nevermind. gassin explained it lol.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL...even when Lapin forgot about Jay, he's still drawn to her. I love the bickering, it's like taking three steps back and falling in love all over again <3

x0unerthanlater

lynnyang said:
LOL...even when Lapin forgot about Jay, he's still drawn to her. I love the bickering, it's like taking three steps back and falling in love all over again <3

Exactly what I was thinking. Eventhough Lapin is under a spell and has supposedly forgetten all about Jay, he's still falling in love with her again. I love that the spell didn't change his personality. The fact that they're acting like how they did during their first encounters in RB1 is cute. Lapin is still jealous over Jay talking to other men. His jealousy is going to be the glue that sticks them back together. Pim Orn has nothing compared to Jay. She's selfish and is the kind of person that likes to play the victim for attention. Jay is pure and compassionate. That is why Gassin has no power over Jay. Gassin and Pim Orn will definitely destroy each other because they both have a greedy core.

I just feel so bad for Ayut. His one-sided love will never be reciprocated. He's a good guy though. Knowing he'd never receive Jay's love, he helps Jay with hers. That's tough.

Another person I pity is Pim Orn's secretary (forgot his name in the lakorn). If only Pim Orn didn't search so far for love, she would have received an abundance from him.

I am excited for tomorrows episode because it seems that Lapin is going to flirt with Jay in the bedroom trying to get close to her.... It also looks like Jay gets shot for Lapin. I hope that's the moment Lapin's spell is broken. Ahhhhh, can't wait!

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Watch the ep.7 nd the last part got me really sad for jay becuz lapin broke her heart....so mad at lapin now wish jay wont go easy on him later doesnt matter if he is under the spell...

x0unerthanlater

My poooooor Jay..... ='(
Lapin you bad bad guy! - I know it's not his fault though...
I felt so happy when Gassin was thrown up into the ceiling and fell down.
I hope she gets destroyed soon... -_-

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Im hurting for Jay. Dont drag Ton's amnesia out for too long please because he acts more vicious each time after he remembers a bit Did anyone see a creepy girl in the background? She was in the scene where jay, nitha, and nawat were descending from the escalator after ton woke up from his accident and doesnt recognize Jay? Also in the morgue. Ahh scary

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:
Im hurting for Jay. Dont drag Ton's amnesia out for too long please because he acts more vicious each time after he remembers a bit Did anyone see a creepy girl in the background? She was in the scene where jay, nitha, and nawat were descending from the escalator after ton woke up from his accident and doesnt recognize Jay? Also in the morgue. Ahh scary

There has been random ghosts standing in various places in almost every episode. At the hospital, the police station. Where ever Jay is at the moment, there's usually a ghost in the scene. I thought I was trippen when I first noticed a dead nurse in the background in like episode 2 or 3. It was when Rata's dad died.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
There has been random ghosts standing in various places in almost every episode. At the hospital, the police station. Where ever Jay is at the moment, there's usually a ghost in the scene. I thought I was trippen when I first noticed a dead nurse in the background in like episode 2 or 3. It was when Rata's dad died.
It was like that in part 1, too.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Same here. The first time I saw it in part 1, I was like, "There's a ghost there, right? I'm not just seeing things? There's a ghost right there in the mirror!" Lol

etharies

sarNie Egg
Lol i am doing the same thing, im like jey look behind u there is a ghost right there. Have you also noticed that all the people with the coin also has ghosts around them expect orn cause she has gasin

sarN

sarNie Granny
I finally got around to finish part 1 , like it very much , though not much romance but it still cool with the ghost and stuff . Just recently start on part 2 , eps 1 . The ghost in here are actually scary lol. I don't know if any of ya ever saw a real ghost before but real ghost doesn't have a face  , the face is form once we recognize them and they don't speak because sound travel very slow as in light year, when a ghost want to tell us something , they use visual image for us to figure it out or some form of hint through number , date , or anything that alert our sense that something is there but most  normal ppl doesn't pick up these phenomenal . Only ppl with special ability .

x0unerthanlater

janajelly1 said:
I feel so bad for Jay. Wow can't believe we're already halfway through, it's ending with 14 episodes.

I kind of like that it's ending at 14. I like shorter series with a well thought out plot. Instead of those lakorns that drag and have too many fillers.

Who's ready for Raak Boon tomorrow?!

Video Credits to: THAITVFAST (Replay)
Raak Boon 2 on the show 3 Zaap. (RAW - NOT SUBBED)​
The part where Nampeung kept saying that Mike & Margie will end up together, is hilarious.​
Margie was saying how she knew Mike since they were younger. It's been 10 or so years now.​
Everyone was saying how much Mike adores Woonsen, and calls her "Nang Fah"  (angel).​
They also mentioned they had to do the cheek kiss/sniff scenes for more than 30+ times​
because they filmed all those scenes in one day. So, that meant Mike & Margie had to keep kissing.​
It was for the morning before work kisses, and the bed time kisses.​
They're close enough now, that they aren't shy about romantic scenes.​
The hosts kept teasing Margie about how she's single now and Boy Pakorn is also single.​
They also asked Mike about his baby, and baby momma.​
He said he visits his son etc.​

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Lapin is like a total different character/person with his memory loss. I like his jealousy towards Jay. I'm loving part 2 a lot esp the focus on a trouble marriage due to distance from work, other people coming into their lives, & just not having quality time together. Remember Lapin & Jay only fell in love because they went through a lot together. Now they got so much testing their love for one another. I see trust issues but Jay seems to have faith & trust in Lapin more. Idk bout you all but I'm enjoying this lakorn & overlooking some flaws.