[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whaaaaaa....why? I am so disappointed to hear that Jay had a miscarriage. I agree, there shouldn't be a part3 to RB since Pt2 was already getting boring to me.

@mahalo, I ended up giving up watching RB even tho I adore Jay and Ton esp after getting excited about the pregnancy and now knowing that the baby is gone, I'll rather not continue watching the rest of RB. This is such a tragedy.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I am sooo pissed. Why give us a cliff hanger when this is the 2nd season and by everyone's ranting im sure there wont be a 3rd season/part. Wth! Ahh im going to rip that scriptwriter's head off. Gave us all hope for a HEA and then boom miscarriage and now cliffhanger. I really did have hope for this lakorn even after many of you guys gave up. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
The curse of sequel dont do well has not been lifted. I hope not for a 3. I was planning for a marathon but knowing about this, saved me the heartache and time. I guess this lakorn will be under my watch whenever.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think this was always supposed to have 11 episodes, I think even the first part had only 11 episodes. I'm not sure how I feel about a part 3 because really there is nothing left to do with the Raak Boon box. The box has been destroyed, the coins have been destroyed. If they happen to tell a story of another piece of the raak boon box being taken that would just be redundant and repetitive. Although I am pretty sure if there is a third part it will deal with Ton. 

I didn't really mind this sequel. I actually sort of liked it up until well the baby lol. That really pissed me off because it was really unnecessary for that to happen to Jey. I know that sometimes the heroine suffers alot before their shiny rainbow, but this was just overkill like real overkill. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Really dissapointed of the ending 'cause i am somehow sure that they won't make a part 3.
And ending like that was such a nonsense....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Forget part two even happened and live with the happy ending from part one. That's what I'm doing. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finally started on this lakorn after so long and goodness, it is so nice seeing Margie & Mike again.  They still look cute and adorable ahahaa..  Just finished episode one and I can't complain about Lapin's pervertedness to Jay :p

But oh goodness, ^^^^^^^^^ those last few posts .. Will I be disappointed at the ending?  A possible trilogy?  Acckkk!  I don't know what to say yet.

And oh yeah, I'm pretty sure this might've been mentioned in super earlier posts but I haven't gotten the chance to go through yet... but I didn't know Mild Tarntara was in here?  Is she just having a minor cameo or will she be a side character?  I'm just surprised to see her, since I thought she was with CH7, unless she changed channels or became a free agent?