[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Will the spell last throughout the whole lakorn like a boran lakorn? If so, I'm so not looking forward to that. 
I don't think so my guess is maybe 2-3 episodes max. They still have to wait until Ayut returns to Thailand because he has the third coin, and Jey doesn't have her coin yet. Only the Raak Boon box can be powerful enough to waiver Tons love for Jey. Gaasin will try but her powers aren't strong enough to get in between them. I assume this is why he forgets her instead of leaving her. The real Ton his love can't be waivered, but a Ton with no memory of Jey is the only way to affect him. At least this is how I would like to think about it lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't think so my guess is maybe 2-3 episodes max. They still have to wait until Ayut returns to Thailand because he has the third coin, and Jey doesn't have her coin yet. Only the Raak Boon box can be powerful enough to waiver Tons love for Jey. Gaasin will try but her powers aren't strong enough to get in between them. I assume this is why he forgets her instead of leaving her. The real Ton his love can't be waivered, but a Ton with no memory of Jey is the only way to affect him. At least this is how I would like to think about it lol
Thank you for clarifying without giving out too many spoilers. I'm trying to stay away from those. Lol. I'm curious to see how they'll mix all the Pim-Orn drama with the side characters that need help crossing over into the light. I'm more interested in Jay helping the dead than seeing a love triangle between the three.  

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I already feel like I'm gonna start tearing up in the next few episodes for Margie's character. Woonsen is going to come between them and I'm gonna HATE her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Voonsen's character/Pimorn isn't bad, the only reason she is the way she is probably because Gaasin is there to lead her astray. Like the scene where they are talking and Voonsen tells Gaasin, "I won't take someone else's love." Gaasin then tells her what if Ton changes his mind on his own, then she didn't take him. Either that or Orn is a big ass hypocrite. She does seem to try to get close to Ton though =/ and then later goes to say she won't try to take him. 

I hope we get to see more Ton and Jey scenes, they are so adorable together. I love lakorns that have a second season and the pra'nangs are married lol. It's like watching It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again, the marriage life is so cute to watch ^.^ 

By the way, Ton is always making Jey so shy lol! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Our handsome Mike is doing such a good job playing samee:) I want a Khun Ton also haha. So far so good. I love that we're already getting an idea of the conflict because of the fast pace rather than a slow beginning. Ohh..indeed were going to miss their romantic scenes once he has amnesia:(. Why are paranormal things happening to Ayut?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OHOaddict said:
Our handsome Mike is doing such a good job playing samee:) I want a Khun Ton also haha. So far so good. I love that we're already getting an idea of the conflict because of the fast pace rather than a slow beginning. Ohh..indeed were going to miss their romantic scenes once he has amnesia:(. Why are paranormal things happening to Ayut?

The paranormal things are happening to Ayut because 

I'm not sure because I haven't read episode summaries, but it could be these two things. 

1. A Dead girlfriend, but I'm not sure this is it because I think the friend that he is painting is possibly the girlfriend who later dies. Unsure. 
2. Ayut has the third coin, and maybe the spirit with that coin (like Gasin and Orn) is trying to gravitate him back to Thailand so it can get to Jey. All three coins will eventually go towards Jey because she was the former owner of the Raak Boon box. The only way the box can recreate itself is if all three coins are combined. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Oh darn! I didn't know Ayut had a coin. LOL I should stop reading sometimes.
Spoilers are the death of me!
So if Ayut and Jay each have a coin, who has the 3rd one, do you know?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg....I'm wait til it finish to watch...I hope his love is very deep although affected can't be waiver

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
Oh darn! I didn't know Ayut had a coin. LOL I should stop reading sometimes.
Spoilers are the death of me!
So if Ayut and Jay each have a coin, who has the 3rd one, do you know?

Jey doesn't have a coin yet, she'll get it later. Right now Ayut and Pimorn each has a coin. Gasin is the spirit living within Orn's coin. 

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for the next sp, too! gotta say they picked 2 really strong nangrais for this. :yes:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Jey doesn't have a coin yet, she'll get it later. Right now Ayut and Pimorn each has a coin. Gasin is the spirit living within Orn's coin. 

Oh thanks for clarifying! I wonder who's going to play the spirit in Jay's coin. (will she even have one..?)

I love Mike's appearance in this one more than in the first part.
He must have been taking better care of himself.
In the first part he looked so tired and gaunt.

I really hope Ton's spell doesn't last more than 2-3 episodes...
I don't want to dislike Woonsen because she's so adorable lol
I watch her on Samakom Mia Ja and she's just too sweet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Just watched episode 2, and it's getting better and better for me! :)

Mahalo, would it be alright for you to give a quick summary of this episode? I really appreciate it! :)
I haven't seen today's episode but I will try to give you a summary once I catch up unless someone beats me to it. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
Oh thanks for clarifying! I wonder who's going to play the spirit in Jay's coin. (will she even have one..?)

I love Mike's appearance in this one more than in the first part.
He must have been taking better care of himself.
In the first part he looked so tired and gaunt.

I really hope Ton's spell doesn't last more than 2-3 episodes...
I don't want to dislike Woonsen because she's so adorable lol
I watch her on Samakom Mia Ja and she's just too sweet.
Jey will get a coin, the person who has the coin that will end up with Jey has already show up in episode 2.

Here is a recap of episode 2 if anyone wants to read it ^.^ Link woulda got it faster but stupid midwest storms grr! 

It's getting intresting for sure! There are so many things I am curious about, and I really love how adorable Ton has become in Raak Boon 2 lol. 

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't seen episode one yet but I'm looking forward to Lapin and Jay's life as a married couple. :) Rating for episode 1 was pretty low. Episode 1 rating was 5.2. I expected more because of the success of part 1. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think I'll have to put watching this on hold. There are just too many lakorns on air that I'm watching right now. I'm going nuts trying to watch all of them. Haha.