[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I'm on episode 8, so far it's so darn good! Normally I don't watch it raw but I really love Lapin/Jay's chemistry, I just can't wait any longer for the subs. XD; This is my first time watching Mike's lakorn and I already like it. ^___^b Where can I find the official MVs!? XDDD

And was there something wrong with Mike's left cheek? He hid it with the handkerchief and I can tell that the director tried to minimize that particular scene in order to not show his swollen cheek. Here's the caps:

And does anyone know Vic 3 Yam Bai in Thai? I wanna search it on DooTV but it can't find in English. Please do tell me, I want to download it there instead of YT. Thanks!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh! You're at one of my favorite scenes the part where he tells prim to break up gosh love his eyes in that scene!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Whoa! The ending gave me a total surprise! If it ended like that, it's almost sure that it could have a sequel. o_O But it can be only open ending meaning we get to imagine our own ending version like fanfiction. I don't mind watching it but I'm kinda worried with what plot will the director/screenwriter create... I don't want anything that causes their marriage apart, you know... :\ If they are doing this then I'm against the sequel but they should get a new rom-com lakorn together, they're surprisingly cute together~ ^__^

And tell me why his name is Mike D. Angelo? Once again, Mike hadn't shown his left side in the last episode.... what happened?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Im such a late bloomer because I didn't get this lakron a chance. Until I saw the . Just got done with part one without skipping and its pretty interesting

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kitkat said:
And does anyone know Vic 3 Yam Bai in Thai? I wanna search it on DooTV but it can't find in English. Please do tell me, I want to download it there instead of YT. Thanks!

@kitkat, I uploaded the LQ version of V3YB in the BM section awhile back.. I don't know if you saw it.  But if you want the HQ version from Dootv, search it in thai.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that.. WOW.. Prim is JERN!  Where the heck have I been to not realize that Prim is JERN????  I feel so dumb.  eeek! 

Sigh, I really miss this lakorn.. might restart it during my summer break.. missing my Mike & Margie :)