[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Why it end like this,should end on mike and Margie sweet scene not pesai head like that? I'm agree what prim say to jay,Lapin is not a thing she cant throw him to here and there. I Like When prim say it, she make it so power( for me) feel strange seem them has halloween party anyway this can be late Halloween party lol. I just wonder why they not doing honeymoon on the beach or some beautiful place. Going miss them so much
Happy ending, I supposed? Was it rush?

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I've yet to watch the last episode partly because I didn't want the series to end. :p Anyhoo, while browsing pantip I found some adorable pictures of Mike and Margie during the taping of The Tonight Show. <3

I seriously hope of the two series TV scene has plan for Mike that he gets paired up with Margie again. They're very cute together.

credit: as tagged and raisailom parntip

puca

sarNie Juvenile
just watched the last episode <3
lapin's hilarious - "Tell them (the ghosts) beforehand that tonight we won't receive any clients anymore" "If i faint then it should be because i'm out of strength since i didn't get enough sleep last night" :lmao3:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Aww I want to see it so bad! aha i think now no one's uploading episode 11 so far hmm:( Aww those pics are cute of them I agree I hope they play in another lakorn GOSH!! love them so much aha any cute scenes in last episode??

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ it's on youtube already, many different users are sharing the last episode
here's one full version of episode 11 (credit UrMyTears)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Glad it ended not like typical lakorn. Wanted even more sweet scenes. Couldn't really focus & enjoy last two episodes. I'll just rewatch them later when I feel better. I will miss seeing Margie & Mike. Strange but out of all her leading men I seem to like her best with Mike. Aum is second. Maybe because of type of pra'ek they played or portrayed.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally not buying that Lapin is shy. His response to Jay in regards to fainting in the presence of the corpse just reaffirms that fact. LOL. He faints not from fear but from exhaustion caused by late night activity. :p I'm glad they had their happily after. I admit I was upset with Lapin in the beginning for saying if he didn't misunderstood Pream and Peesai, their relationship would've continued. Really, Lapin? Yes, Pream was his first love and she'll always have a place in his heart but anyone can see their relationship was strained after Lapin's dad's death. He became a working adult whereas Pream remained unchanged. I felt he stayed with Pream out responsibility and familiarity. He loved Pream but he was not in love with her hence his interest in all things Jay. At least he admitted that Jay is the woman he loves most. I guess Jay is a bigger person than I. She doesn't hold grudges against the dead like I do. LOL. I still can't sympathize with Pream but I'm glad she channeled her rage to good. It was her wish to see Jay destroy the box that help Jay complete the third task and make that wish happened. Anyhoo, I think Jay and Lapin are made for one another. He told her best when he said he didn't mind that she saw ghost. He likes weird things and he owns a funeral service company so it's only fitting that she sees ghost. :p

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'm totally not buying that Lapin is shy. His response to Jay in regards to fainting in the presence of the corpse just reaffirms that fact. LOL. He faints not from fear but from exhaustion caused by late night activity. :p I'm glad they had their happily after. I admit I was upset with Lapin in the beginning for saying if he didn't misunderstood Pream and Peesai, their relationship would've continued. Really, Lapin? Yes, Pream was his first love and she'll always have a place in his heart but anyone can see their relationship was strained after Lapin's dad's death. He became a working adult whereas Pream remained unchanged. I felt he stayed with Pream out responsibility and familiarity. He loved Pream but he was not in love with her hence his interest in all things Jay. At least he admitted that Jay is the woman he loves most. I guess Jay is a bigger person than I. She doesn't hold grudges against the dead like I do. LOL. I still can't sympathize with Pream but I'm glad she channeled her rage to good. It was her wish to see Jay destroy the box that help Jay complete the third task and make that wish happened. Anyhoo, I think Jay and Lapin are made for one another. He told her best when he said he didn't mind that she saw ghost. He likes weird things and he owns a funeral service company so it's only fitting that she sees ghost. :p
Can you please explain to me what Prim told Jay when she left her body? It seemed like she was going to kill margie its the scene after she met ton in margie's body :dance1:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
She asked if Jay heard what Lapin said. If Lapin didn&rsquo;t misunderstood (her situation with Peesai) Pream would still be the person he loves not Jay. Pream admits that Lapin is right in that they are over. Jay is his present and she&rsquo;s his past. Jay tries to console her (it&rsquo;s like consoling a rattle snake. Sorry, my own biases again) but she tells Jay to shut up and not to say anything. Even though it&rsquo;s not Jay&rsquo;s fault she still hates Jay. And now that she knows about Jay's attempt to make Lapin go back to her she hates Jay even more. She tells Jay that Lapin is not something she can just give to away to other girls. If Jay does, she&rsquo;ll haunt Jay always and Jay will never know a moments peace for her the rest of her life.

Um, I'm sure the writers wanted the audience to feel Pream's pain and may be sympathize with her situation but yeah, why are they referring to her relationship with Peesai a misunderstanding? What misunderstanding? She was drunk and Peesai took advantage of her. Fine, Peesai's a scum bag. But Instead of going to Lapin and being upfront about everything she chose dishonesty and turned a blind eye to all Peesai's doing to cover her own behind. She loved Lapin but I'm sure he does not appreciate being hoodwinked by her nor a laughing stock to Peesai.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL! This is a Horror Lakorn and like many horror movies or wtv they'll always have a twist to the end just like insidious and all the other ones haha but Jay & Lapin did get their happy ending except they will have to deal with all those ghosts haha i love love episode 11 aww so sad that its done haha they rushed the wedding scene so much hah dang it he didnt kiss her they closed the door on us LMAO the ending was quite hilarious!!Hope to see more of Mike and Margie soon!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think they didn't kiss cuz they still to far away than they already colse the door. Would love to know or see who will be his first kiss on the lip in lakorn. The one with Toey they almost kiss on the lip but is it just a beautiful dream from ple,the one from likit fah seeming no scene and raak boon they just have kiss scene on the cheek.

@puca agree the two scene are so funny. I heard he say in tonight show that he has to cut so many take in the scene " i didn't get enough sleep last night" cuz he imagine to much that lapin and jay take one night together.

aaaaahhhh the pic to cute,look like mike take care of her on the taping.

cr to tag or fan in ig.
i got no idea what scene it this.

this one post before but i think this kind is more cute than other one

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Another scene I enjoyed is the proposal scene. When prompt by Lapin to give an answer Jay asked how can Dracula marry a Chinese ghost? To which the clever Lapin said then he'll have to bite her neck. Lmao. Btw, the proposal scene was suppose to end with a hug. I can't believe it was one of the scenes they chose to cut out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Lapin loved Pream in that way. Remember they started out as friends. She was the only person he was closed to when he was studying abroad. When Jae came into his life, he realized that Pream is not someone who he can give his heart to. Because he didn't meet any other girl beside Pream, one would think you love that person not until the right person shows up. The love he has for Pream is not the same as for Jae. I am sure he loves Pream but not in that kind of way.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I really thought taht it was going to end that part where Jay and Lapin play and tease eachother and hug ahah dang it got us all good! LOL was a HORROR ending instead haa ill miss them so MUCH!

myheromike

:''( that mv make me miss lapin and jay... Love how he grab her neck when he kiss her so hot even just on the cheek and love how he did what he said to her. Love Lapin eyes when he looking at jay taking her hands off Lol Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:''( that mv make me miss lapin and jay... Love how he grab her neck when he kiss her so hot even just on the cheek and love how he did what he said to her. Love his eyes when he looking at when she take her hands off Lol Lol
there are news coming around @pantip that there might be a raak boon part2

myheromike

Raak boon part 2 for real? If this is true I am so happy cuz this is to short as my feeling.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do not want a part 2!!! Sequels NEVER do well!!! How about a new lakorn for Mike and Margie instead!!! That would be much more satisfying.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do not want a part 2!!! Sequels NEVER do well!!! How about a new lakorn for Mike and Margie instead!!! That would be much more satisfying.
yeah your right Fun sequel won't be good like the first part i agree give Mike and Margie a new script