[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh... I'm only on ep5...
nooooo... i can't believe it ended today though *sniffsniff*
i love it so much already though im behind..

and say what a part 2? don't get me hopeful.. lol.. *crosses fingers*
i'll need to finish this lakorn lakorn first before i put my input for a season 2.. hehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahhhh... I'm only on ep5...
nooooo... i can't believe it ended today though *sniffsniff*
i love it so much already though im behind..

and say what a part 2? don't get me hopeful.. lol.. *crosses fingers*
i'll need to finish this lakorn lakorn first before i put my input for a season 2.. hehe...
i rather Ch3 pair them a new lakorn rather having a part2

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I agree with u that no part 2! Put them in a new Lakorn instead that'll be sweet and all of us will move to another thread lol!! I love these two really!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

ch0c0_love

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I would prefer to see them in a new lakorn rather than in a sequel as well. Sequels don't often do well and might even mar the original.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my goodness, i did not expect to catch up this quick.. im already on episode 9 or 10.. it is so darn good!!
i really hate myself for having the hype so late no.. now i can't spazz with y'all.. LOL..

I'm assuming there's two sides of good and evil for the raak boon?
because why would jay be able to chase the ghost (kik danai) out of lapin when he got posessed.

Just when I thought that you can come to like Nathee.. he was stupid again.. it's like back and forth, back and forth.. hopefully he changes for the good.

And omg... Lapin.. he must be one sad sad sad only child, to lose both his mom and dad so close to one another.. *sniffsniff*

sharing some gifs I made from lapin's sad scene after losing his mother.. *sniffsniff* i am one evil bastard.. lol j/k.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my goodness, i did not expect to catch up this quick.. im already on episode 9 or 10.. it is so darn good!!
i really hate myself for having the hype so late no.. now i can't spazz with y'all.. LOL..

because why would jay be able to chase the ghost (kik danai) out of lapin when he got posessed.

Just when I thought that you can come to like Nathee.. he was stupid again.. it's like back and forth, back and forth.. hopefully he changes for the good.

And omg... Lapin.. he must be one sad sad sad only child, to lose both his mom and dad so close to one another.. *sniffsniff*

sharing some gifs I made from lapin's sad scene after losing his mother.. *sniffsniff* i am one evil bastard.. lol j/k.

Julie your gift makes me sad too whenever Lapin in tears I felt so blue too :cry:

myheromike

I love that scene so much and love his voice when he say to jay don't leave me I have no one else. He voice make me melt. Very sad to see his tear,I think it kinda sad on he wedding he has no one went to his wedding just only himself at his wedding. I mean like no one that from his side come to he wedding.

Anyone know the rating for 10 n 11?

fun

Expired Sarnie

I kept telling myself that I was going to catch up but I end up doing something else. I am stuck writing a paper and studying for a final.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Aikoden, I adore your Jay and Lapin gifs! :wub: As soon as I know how to add an avator and signature I'll definitely steal a couple. :p

Ratings for episodes 10 and 11 below. Raak Boon was a surprisingly good production from TV scene. I wished it was longer but I really adore the lead characters and their chemistry. I'm so pro Jay/Lapin! lol.

Episode 10- 7.6
Episode 11- 8.9

A cute picture Mike posted on his instagram. The caption read Lapin and Jetiya's baby. He's so cute.

Fan capture movement of the two when they sang Too Much.

And Mike posted bts pics of this on his instagram before but here's the magazine cover. Really cool looking! They look like goth anime!

credit: Mike's IG and pantip, as tagged

myheromike

I so want to what mike say on his ig,thank natesen215 for eng sub it.hope that true cuz the hands is really look like Margie hands. They looks so cute on the mag cover wanna see inside now. I think they're so close on the cover and the cover look like they didn't wear anything just used the jack to cover them. I don't want to look longer for mag cover cuz it will make me go crazy for them.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhh... ditto. I so agree!!
I'm Lapin & Jay obsessed at the moment!!

Sadly I still got one more episode to go.. I'm delaying it because I don't want it to end lol.. but man.. it really is so darn good!!

@natesen215, feel free to use any of the gifs I made. I shared it for all to use :D :D :D :D
and thanks for sharing those pics.. ahhh.. <3<3<3<3

sighhh.. I miss this spazzing feeling lol.. oh how I missed you.. Thanks Raak Boon... JAY & LAPIN, for bringing this feeling back lol...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
sadly i felt sad tat Raak Boon have come to an end but it a great lakorn to make up for Margie pass lakorn with Mario since she wasnt da cherry on top of da ice cream sundae in tat lakorn...it so trure tat great lakorn always end faster then boring lakorn HUM!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhlll im too giddy giddy.. can't stop being a fan of this lakorn.. and shipping jay & lapin <3<3<3 and i'm so excited to know that there's a part 2 now.. wheeee <3 oh yeah baby <3 <3 <3

i thought the dress up party was cute, mike singing the ost to the guests :) ehehe.. Mike sure was hot as a vamp <3 Margie was beautiful as a chinese ghost.. and Jackie, lol she was dressed up as Mae Nak.. hehe.. really beautiful too .. and of course First, a dead soldier, how typical lol.. j/k j/k..

Anyways, I am really impressed with this lakorn. TV Scene really did a good job with this lakorn. I love the movie like feel of the lakorn, and of course quality wise for the vanishing ghosts, powers, etc was done nicely. The storyline was really good as well. Too my surprise, I didn't skip anything <3

Acting wise, Mike, he has improved overtime, but he was still quite stiff here and there.. But he was really watchable. :D I became your fan again Mike.. LOL.
Margie, she pulled off Jay's character nicely.. I'm so happy seeing her improve in each lakorn.
First, he's still a bit stiff, but he really showed improvements. Goodness he is handsome though :p
Jackie, to my surprise, her acting is actually really good. This is like the first lakorn I've seen of hers.

oh man... I really want to blabber on and spam.. but I can't... nooooooooo...

I'm just so happy that there's a part 2 now. No wonder y'all were saying the ending was like a horror lakorn lol. I didn't expect "him" at the end. I'm curious what happened.. hmmm maybe we'll figure it out in part 2.

I watched the Wik 3 Yam Bai show so much already.. I'm going to need to watch tonight show.. LOL.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha Julie you're so funny! I told you that it was good! haah i can't wait for your fiction really! You have to write a long one for us LOL anyways what!? A part 2 for Raak Boon?! Really!?

myheromike

just wanna shared this ice cream scene and another idk what scene it this.

who know what scene it this? if know plz let me know about this scene i cant think of this pic scene

cr tag

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh thanks myheromike, those are adorable!!!
i wish i can draw chibi art.. i was more of a doodle-er than artist lol..

myheromike

Ur welcome... I wish I can draw too,I love draw but I dk how :( if I know I would draw every lakorn scene I like about p'ek and n'ek hehehe...

I think the Ice cream pic is missing one thing, they forgive about his hand grab her neck anyway it still look cute mak mak 