[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
They are so cute hi-5 ish each other.
So we all know now that Bargie is having their reunite next year in Nai Suan kwan. Yipee!!!

Wow, already 80 % done! Can't wait for this lakorn, hope this is on air around oct. So the other two can air on dec or jan.
Thanks for the clip.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
They are so cute hi-5 ish each other.
So we all know now that Bargie is having their reunite next year in Nai Suan kwan. Yipee!!!

Wow, already 80 % done! Can't wait for this lakorn, hope this is on air around oct. So the other two can air on dec or jan.
Thanks for the clip.
I don't understand Thai but, Is that what they confirm in the video? So Nai Suan Kwan is Bargie new Lakorn together?

Bee26

sarNie Egg
credit to windlight2010
Aww Boy suprise her on set today for her birthday how cute are they. Raak Boon looks like its almost finished filming..Super exited for this one. The Teaser look so good!

rehann

sarNie Adult
love this pic.. can't take my eyes of it~
never know they are so compatible like this~ love how Margie hug Mike from the back...
awwww... narak maakkk.... ah i'm so in love~

cr to margie rasri/fb

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love this pic.. can't take my eyes of it~
never know they are so compatible like this~ love how Margie hug Mike from the back...
awwww... narak maakkk.... ah i'm so in love~

cr to margie rasri/fb
ha rehann i was going to post this anyway kob jai na

haha so close

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mike look a lot better without all those eye liner he usually have lol...I'll be waiting for this along with her other ones!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think raak boon maybe airing the next slot for the wed-thu batches after tan chai nai sai mok Louis and Punch