[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
im gonna start watching this. margie seems to be the new ghost type n'ek. i love mike and margie!
yeah... she already had 3 series with horror type...
she had it every year now... Wayupak Montra-2010 Ngao Prai-2011 n this...
i don't mind if she had it more... she great with it...
which senior n'ek who usually got horror/mysterious type of lakorn... Rita??
she the only one that i can think...

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ratings of the first three episode for anyone interested. Hope more people in Thailand tune in for next week's episodes.

Episode 1- 5.8
Episode 2- 6.3
Episode 3- 6.4

credit: pantip
thanks dear... hope u will update us on this every week... this really help...
wow... looks like rating getting up every ep...
hope that it will reach 7.0 soon...
look like it gonna be another success lakorn for Margie...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@natesen215 5555+ same here,I can't to see epi 4 and that scene too. It seem very cute when jay told lapin like that and he quickly held his two up. When I see this scene on the perview it make me laugh.

Can't wait to see the concert... 5555 mike and Margie sing too much so much right? They look very sweet I can't wait to see it.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Though I adore Margie I was going to skip this series because Mike was just so feminine and at certain angles he really reminded be of Liza Minelli's ex. David Guest is it? :sweat: But I took a chance because of the teasers and I'm glad I did because I'm really enjoying the storyline and I like Lapin's (Mike's character) aloofness and I just adore Ja. Mike's not too bad of an actor and his chemistry with Margie is pretty good. Their conversation/arguments are quite natural. And then there's the Sunny and Boobee reunion. :p Surprisingly I'm team Ja/Lapin this time. lol. Anyways, here's a cute clip of the duo.

credit: thaistar3_FC

Margie's character had to help 3 spirits reveal the truth before she was able to ask the Rang Boon chest to grant her wish of curing her mom of kidney issues. Since her wish was granted by the Rang Boon chest, she has a month to help any spirits that approach her reveal their truth or else risk her life and potentially die. I believe the only way she can be rid of the chest is if it deem her actions worthy and equivalent to the wish it granted her and chooses a new owner. Mike and Margie did not know each other beforehand. He is cold towards her because he's not ceratin of her relationship with his dad. His dad included her in his will and gave her 10% share of the company if she stays with the company, becomes the head morgue and work along side Mike to make the company even better. He's also very suspicious of her since she seems to know more than the cops do about their clients actual cause of death. I'm not sure if he's acepts it yet but he likes her thus his need to butt in her business. lol. I thought it was so cute that he recorded her dancing during the danceagram thingie. Yes, it's to use as bait to lure her back to working with him again but it's cute nonethelesss. :)

Btw, I can wait to see episode 4. Ja told Lapin if he takes advantage of the situation and tries to hold her hand again he's going to get hit. Notice how quickly Lapin let go of her hand and held up his in surrender. lol. Nope, Mike's not a bad actor at all.
Aww thanks so much that you even took the time to explain and clarify to me! Thanks so much..I truly appreciated it now!! :thanks: Thanks so much to you that I understand more now!! :dance2: I love Mike and Margie's chemistry! Seriously, I can see Mike playing those jealous pra'eks and those who are cold towards the n'ek! I am loving this couple and wish that they do play another lakorn together!! Margie is soo cute and pretty I am getting used to her short hair and actually liking it too! I can not wait for more, I am kinda sad i watched all the 3 episodes and not only watch episode 2 so now I have to wait! Urgh the pain of waiting! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Also, I was confused about someone saying Mike died??! WHAT!?? :scratchhead2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Aww thanks so much that you even took the time to explain and clarify to me! Thanks so much..I truly appreciated it now!! :thanks: Thanks so much to you that I understand more now!! :dance2: I love Mike and Margie's chemistry! Seriously, I can see Mike playing those jealous pra'eks and those who are cold towards the n'ek! I am loving this couple and wish that they do play another lakorn together!! Margie is soo cute and pretty I am getting used to her short hair and actually liking it too! I can not wait for more, I am kinda sad i watched all the 3 episodes and not only watch episode 2 so now I have to wait! Urgh the pain of waiting! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Also, I was confused about someone saying Mike died??! WHAT!?? :scratchhead2:
he not die... he kind of coma/or something similar to that... which is his soul can see Margie... but Margie can't!!
would love to see what Margie will do to save her love n bring him back alive...
it common when it come to horror type...
they always plays at Death n life line... one mistake then u finish!! that where the excitement come...

watch SSBT tonight...
love how they review the show...
cr as tagged

watch this make me know that not just us in AF... who impressed with this lakorn...
many people already grade this lakorn as a 'great' lakorn for this year...
happy for that...

i got a goosebump when Margie said 'this is just the beginning... the real one coming up next...'
hahaha hats off for them... gonna rewatch that 3 ep again tonight... with High quality one..
nighty nite...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing these pictures. Looks like Mike is taking a bite out of Margie in the first picture. lol. They are very adorable together.

yup... BTW so far Margie look cute n great with all her pra'ek... maybe cause of her nature..
she easy going n friendly type... that help i think!
I definitely agree that Margie's personality makes it hard for her not to have chemistry with her costars. She's so bubbly and socialable that I can't imagine her being distant with her costars. It does seem like she's the 'it' girl for the horror theme. Maybe this is her way of embracing the sixth sense since she herself doesn't believe in it much? :p As for the ratings, I'm glad to see it increased and hopefully it'll continue. I really like the way the series is filmed, it's almost like a cinematic release and not a lakorn. And I'll definitely update everyone here if the ratings are available and pantip. :thumbup:

@natesen215 5555+ same here,I can't to see epi 4 and that scene too. It seem very cute when jay told lapin like that and he quickly held his two up. When I see this scene on the perview it make me laugh.

Can't wait to see the concert... 5555 mike and Margie sing too much so much right? They look very sweet I can't wait to see it.
Yup, Margie and Mike sang "Too much so much very much" though it's difficult to hear with the crowd joining in with them. I can't wait to see the concert either. :) For some reason I love when Lapin says Jay's name. I find it so sexy and intimate. I think I may have gone cookoo for Lapin's aloofness. lol. But yeah, I can't wait to see episode 4. Love the way Lapin smiles after he surrendered to Jay's threat. Maybe it's because Lapin doesn't laugh much but I find it so cute when he laughs and it's made sweeter because Jay brought about that laughter. Like in episode three at the hospital when Jay said her beauty when he told her he now understood what his father sees in her. :p

Hey, no problem. And you are really welcome. I'm glad you're able to better understand the storyline. It's a good one. Btw, just wanted to clarify that Margie works in the funeral home not the morgue. Sorry, it was late at night and dead people and morgue seem to go together. lol. I'm feel the same way you do about watching it too fast. It's a good thing it airs on the weekend time slot. More episodes for us within the week! But until then I'm rewatching the episodes again. Mostly Jay/Lapin's scenes though. :)

he not die... he kind of coma/or something similar to that... which is his soul can see Margie... but Margie can't!!
would love to see what Margie will do to save her love n bring him back alive...
it common when it come to horror type...
they always plays at Death n life line... one mistake then u finish!! that where the excitement come...

watch SSBT tonight...
love how they review the show...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pcsPkaQlEE&feature=g-high-u
cr as tagged

watch this make me know that not just us in AF... who impressed with this lakorn...
many people already grade this lakorn as a 'great' lakorn for this year...
happy for that...

i got a goosebump when Margie said 'this is just the beginning... the real one coming up next...'
hahaha hats off for them... gonna rewatch that 3 ep again tonight... with High quality one..
nighty nite...
Wow, thanks for sharing the clip. Look at the chokehold Jay has on Lapin's uncle. Good, he deserves it. lol.

Just wanted to share a scene of Jay/Lapin that I like from episode 3.

I love that Lapin opens up to Jay so easily. Poor thing has no real friends. :cry: And I'm with Lapin, heck, I won't just show hesitation to eat in a room where they doll up the dead, I'd flat out refuse to do it no matter how many time it's been santitize with bleach and ethanol. Must be love Lapin. Must be love. :p

myheromike

U know I almost cry when lapin told jay about real friend and feel very pity lapin on that scene.

555+ that hospital is so cute too and yeah agree about the smile. Just like the Scene u post in there,when jay move to other table than he smile little bit and follower her to there it look like he just want to tease her Or make her mad hehehe... Thank if you keep update the rating in here

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I really love this lakorn to the point that i'm addicted to it now lol I can't wait for Friday!!!!! Personally, i hate ghosts lakorn but Margie and Mike are just so cute together and this lakorn production is totally something new to the industry of lakorn in Thailand. I already mentioned it in my previous comment but i really do love the film picture of this lakorn. It feels like i'm watching a movie and to be honest I've been waiting for the Thai lakorn industry to improve themselves and this lakorn really proved it.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn to the point that i'm addicted to it now lol I can't wait for Friday!!!!! Personally, i hate ghosts lakorn but Margie and Mike are just so cute together and this lakorn production is totally something new to th
industry of lakorn in Thailand. I already mentioned it in my previous comment but i really do love the film picture of this lakorn. It feels like i'm watching a movie and to be honest I'been waiting for the Thai lakorn industry to improve themselves and this lakorn really proved it.
I have to agree with u because i really like the quality! Its so hd!! And the lakorn itself is so interesting and mysterious!!i love mike and margie so much!! Theyre so cute!!

myheromike

Hahaha me three. I rewatch lapin and jay scene from the first day on air to now epi three .

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Like everyone on this thread, I've watched the first three episodes so many times. lol. Friday really can't come soon enough for me. :p Just wanted to stop by and share a clip of Klear's song for this series. I'm in love with this song! It contains some scenes of Jay/Lapin I really look forward to seeing!

And a Mike and Margie video. Behind the scenes pics from their instagram and such. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZA71eMNkU&feature=related