[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Jay look sad when lapin gf call him and he say he alone at the hospital.Today epi has less about lapin and jay Why they alway not make lapin go help jay man so mad. Look like next epi the ghost met the auntie, what will happen next?

For my guess why did lapin die or soul out of his body. I think the ghost seem jay has a good feeling for lapin so this must be a good reason for jay to make a wish from the raak boon box. If not like this than i think maybe auntie shot him idk

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was planning to avoid because of mike and the horror theme but i am pleasantly surprise. thank goodness to mike stylist, he doesnt look bad compare to his previous lakorn. but his acting is still stiff.

the lakorn is beautifully shot but my only complaint is the editing. it is horrible! the scene jumping scene was a bit hard to watch. and wishy is back to subbing well for this lakorn lol

the question is do i like it enough to watch raw version lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
K, Raak Boon viewers I need some clarification. Why does the box need her to make wishes? What does it get out of her making wishes? Does it need her to make wishes so she can fail completing the task within the month so it can have her soul? Does it gain strength or benefit from the spirits that come for help? Why didn't the previous owners have problems but Jay does? How can they own it for years and not have problems but Jay does? Did they make more than one wish? Bottom line, what's the box agenda? Why is Jay so hard on Niti her brother? I can see he doesn't seem to appreciate his sister but she does nag him a lot. Teenagers will rebel if you're too strict on them. I hope she loosen up on him later so their brother/sister relationship will get better. I know she's just showing tough love. Also, Lapin continues to deny there is anything between him and Jay to his mother, so does he not realize he has feelings for her? We all can see he does, so do you guys think he realize it himself? C'mon he was about to take a bullet for her in the closet.
i just got started and i was already asking these questions lol obvkously we need conflict to have this lakorn. i just hope the scriptwriter came up with something to tie this altogether that is satisfying enough for me to accept.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bottom line, what's the box agenda?
That's a lot of question. ... Haha

I'm trying to retain myself from reading the synopsis. So I can still enjoy to suprise element.

Up until ep.5.
Over all, all previous don't have any problem making any wish. If they don't need anything, they just make small wishes and keep going. If they have enough of the box, they will find a new owner and give it away.

Jay is different. She doesn't want to make any more wish because she doesn't want to be a slave to the box. She also doesn't want to give away because she doesn't want anybody to become a slave either.

The box had many previous owners. Everybody make wishes. So the greed power accumulate within the box. That guy that came out of the box is the accumulated greed power. When jay refuses to make wish, the box got mad. First, it tried to make the task more difficult. So that Jay fail to complete the task and die. So it can find a new owner.

Now, it's forcing Jay to make wishes to save her love ones. After she tried to get rid of the box but cannot. Now, her only option is to find a new owner who can handle the box.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for clarifying!! Wow the box sure is evil and greedy! Jay sure is a good person and no bad deeds she doesn't want others to go through what she had and she isn't greedy she only made a wish and then stop interfering with the box... Now the evil ghost is out of the box threatening jay to make wishes using her loved ones!! I am so excited to see the part when Kay goes and save them! I haven't watched episode 6 yet but I am so excited I don't think i am watch episode 6 I don't wanna wait .... However I think I will end up watching it anyways! I wonder when we'll see when Lapin goes into a coma?;( jay is the only one that can save him!! True love!!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for providing the link to episode 6. I was having a hard time trying to find it myself. Will share my thoughts later when I finish the episode. :) As Ninja mentioned, the box's anger with Jay stems from her not wanting to make wishes like the previous owners. What I didn't really understand the 'why' behind the box wanting to grant people's wishes so thanks Ninja for explaining about the greed bit. I just wanted to point out Lapin's dad also tried to prevent others from being a slave to the box. Aside from making small wishes, he didn't really want to pass the box to anyone else. He was basically forced to pass it on when spirits stopped coming to him for help and his cancer returned. With his death looming near his focused was to pass the box to a person whom he knew would not misuse the privileges that comes with the box and that person was Jay. I sound like a broken record but this really is an excellent series and I hope all the editing to make it end on episode 11 does not detract from the series.

In regards to Jay's relationship with her brother, I'm pro Jay on this. Around Natee's age, Jay became an adult quick with the death of her father and mother's illness. She worked to put herself and Natee through school and pay for her mom's medical expenses and then you have Natee slacking off and really not doing all that much to help around the house just cause he can't play soccer anymore. Yes, Jay nags and is quick to accuse him of bad doings but out of the many times she's called him out on things she was only wrong like once and that was when he was helping the girl at the club. If Jay is not strict on him then who else will? I highly doubt the mom who was willing to sell her wedding band to pay off his gambling debt will do so.

fun

Expired Sarnie
in a way it is selfish of jae. she gets one wish granted in return she helped 3 othersby extending the truth. its not enslavement when you trade it with life.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed reading all the above comments. You all have a lot of good points. Thanks all. Well, I watched episode 6 and my only complaint is lack of scenes with Jay and Lapin but there is more to life than love. With that said, I hope they do show how the two develop their feelings for one another soon cuz there's only two more weekends before it ends. I'm not ready to suffer another work week till next Friday. Good thing there is Rang Nago on Mon/Tues.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
The box still chooses it's owner. When Lapin's dad choose to leave the box for Jay no one including Uncle Tavy was certain that the box would accept Jay as it's owner. When Uncle Tavy handed the box to Jay it was a wait and see if she'd become the new owner. Jay's ownership was confirmed via the death of the auntie near her house. I'm assuming the box choses owner base on their level of misery (i.e. Uncle Tavy who was borderline alcoholic due to his wife's cancer, Lapin's dad who was dying of cancer and was in turmoil about leaving behind his family and work matters at the stages they were in and then there's Jay who wanted to see her mom live free of pain from a kidney disease that doctors could not guarantee curable via operation or kidney transplant.) thinking the more misery the more wishes. Jay can hand off the box to someone she thinks is suitable but it's ultimately the box's decision. Of the three owners we know about, I think Jay is the least selfish. She continues to help those that come to her for help yet refuses to make another wish. I think she mentioned this in the earlier episodes but she believes helping someone should stem from sincerity not from knowing that a reward is within your reach if you do it. She sees the box as dangling rewards in exchange for her cooperation to help others thus the whole enslavement and her refusal to make further wishes.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't finished episode 6 yet but poor Kamy! Such a shame that an innocent life was lost because of someone's greed. :cry:I'm glad that Lapin's mom decides to postpone the engagement. For some reason I don’t see Prim and Pesai agreeing with this too much. lol. Just wanted to stop by and share some adorable cartoons of Lapin/Jay. So adorable!

credit Hunsa

1. Noodle scene
  2. You’ll get it if you touch my hand scene
  3. Inside closet
  4. Garden scene before discovering body in lake
  5. Lapin possessed by Kamy

puca

sarNie Juvenile
omg, kamy/chemie (i'm not sure about his name) - he was so innocent and cute
i felt sorry for him, but he got a date with jay - still can't believe she went on a date with a ghost

and the box is getting scarier and scarier :hide:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg!! AHHH!! why did i watch it??! :smack: Now i can not wait for Friday all over again!! Why did Jay have to get capture also?? and omg its not those typical lakorns where the pr'ek save the n'ek LOL i like because it is reality in a way where he doesn't know or is suspicious of his EVIL uncle...SO sad not so much scenes of Jay & Lapin omgg my heart fluttered when Kamy went inside Lapin's body. :console: ...that part was soo cute :spin: :spin: ! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: One of my favorite scenes so far!It makes me think wow! Lapin is not even that sincere towards Jay :scratchchin: ! I hate his gf so much, she's a WHORE! Dang it and the evil greedy ghost went to meet with Lapin's uncle..NOW For sure there will be problems because I am sure he wants Lapin and his sister to die!!:( I can not wait for more. :cloud9: :clap2: Can anyone tell me what's happening for the preview for next episode like what is the ghost saying and what is jay also saying? WHat did the uncle say to the greedy ghost??!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
This doesn't really relate to the lakorn per se but Khun Lapin just wanted all ch3 fans to know that he'll be purchasing a dozen of the upcoming ch3 calendars which features Jetiya and asking her to sign it.lol. Margie teased that they've been together for so long but he still has yet to get her signature so ch3 fans are lucky indeed because they'll get it before Mike does. I'm really starting to adore Mike. I'm not sure if it's the Lapin/Jetiya effect but he's somehow cuter after the series. lol. I'm a huge Boy and Margie fan but after seeing bts clips of Mike and Margie, I find them adorable as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdnXYIkKOw

credit: as tagged

Looks like Peesai might become the new owner of the box. Why do I feel Lapin's death may be the one thing Peesai wants most of all? I mean Peesai does mention his life being so much better if Lapin was never born.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahah I know right that clip so cute.

I think lapin feel shy for jay when they shoot the honeymoon scene,so he just end up make both of them dancing. Can't wait to see this scene. But don't very want this to end at 11 epi cuz I feel like everything just starting

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant help myself but read all these spoilers. well it is poilers to me bc im not that far into the lakorn yet. correct me if im wrong, i thought the box would only choose people with good hearts but apparently im lost haha. if pi whatever his name is the next person the box choose i dont think he can handle seeing dead people/ghost so either way he is lol so if he wishes tfor khun ton to die then it aint happening.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It was the 2 previous owners, who chose a good person to give the box to. But it's still the box 's decision to accept the new owner or not.

Just finished ep.6. It's so good. I can't wait for ep.7.

Margie said she asked Khun Pin why it's so short, only 11 episodes. and Khun Pin said the weekend slot has extended airing hour (2.5 hours including advertise on Sat&Sun and 2h45mins on Friday). To keep the viewer glued, they made it a quick phase and removed unnecessary scenes.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
wow so is only 11 episode for Raak Boon. I wish they will extend a little longer. I still can't get enough of Lapin and Jay.