[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Seeing Margie with mike umm I feel like seeing Margie playing with a girl. Mike looks like a girl. Sorry fans but he does :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
funny when mike call margie, p'margie n she told him stop. so kik is played a mean pee in here right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9-E8dlWc4&feature=player_embedded

\

myheromike

I wonder what wrong for Kik why do he have to be a ghost? Look like he very mad for them. Can wait to very interest connect ghost in here.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wow, Mike and Margie. I have to admit Mike looks nice in the BTS. I have never find him attractive before only
sometime at a specific angle.ha. Maybe it's the black eyeliner that just makes me don't like him b/c i find guys who
wear eyeliner not so attractive.Anyway, Mike and Golf have always confuse me because they both of them looks so a like.

myheromike

No I think mike look different then golf,They both didn't look the same...(for me)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay to be honest Mike looks nice in his blue jacket outfit. At least his hair looks better in here than in his other Lakorn with Son. Anyways, I'll see if I do watch this later when it airs. lol
And no cheating on Bargie! Ahahaha ;P
GolfMike USED to look alike but now you can totally tell the difference.

myheromike

are this twos girl are new or old why?i didnt feel familiar,i mean didnt know them before.

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. I like mike more like this too. No eye liner on him. I also love his hair cut too. At first i was like what mike. Nooo. now it looks promising. It's about ghost right? I always like ghost storyline, just not when one of the main is the dead one. LOL. This should be good.

lol. I have a problem remembering who's who from golf and mike. I know they don't look alike, but it's hard remembering the name, well i mean puting the face to the name.lol. I always mix them both up. Mike just looks like a golf and golf just looks like a mike. Does that even make sense. I guess not. lol. Maybe because i don't really pay attention to them when they were singer. Are they still singer, i don't hear much about them anymore. To be honest i like golf more.lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sometimes Golf and Mike can look alike at certain angles. No joke. lol
Golf has the smaller, chubbier face and Mike is the long face and taller one. Ahah :)
Anyways, i don't follow up on them anymore but I still remember and see them here and there online.