[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i in the other hand think he and golf look exactly a like. i thought they were twin this one time.haha.
It's might be b/c i barely look at the both of them. all i know is that they're brothers and singers.
then i;m done and couple of gossip of them.

So Mike is an agent actor,right? umm... if his acting is good maybe he might get to be in a lot of lakorns;
I have never seen him act before i know he was in two or three lakorns so far tho.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Credit golf-mike.com Facebook

ไมค์ บวงสรวง "รากบุญ" วันที่ 30 มีนาคม ที่ บ.ทีวีซีนค่ะ

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Btw wat da storyline?? Anyways Margie and Mike look okay for now i have to wiat ti judge...thanks for da fitting pics

Sweet_09

Omg he take pics with Chompoo, Yaya and Min...ewwh i just hope not to see him either of da girl in a lakorn together...he got luck with Margie hehehe

myheromike

@sweet_09 Lol u do not wish to see it up to u.

But I do wish to see him pair with someone in the pic too and also wanna see him with ploy and pinky the most ever...

myheromike

I think mike and ploy looks cute on their pic it didn't look like that at all na. Maybe it for u but for me I think they look cute together and as I see they pic together I think they are very match each other too. Anyway this just a hope only so

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg First and Jackie in here too I'm waiting to see them in tawan yod ruk they seem to be cute and Margie/Mike don't look too bad they look cute too

Sweet_09

Margie an Mike look good...wow got to say he look better without his eye liner hehehe Marge look very pretty on da opening ceremory day...

myheromike

Omg love he eyebrow so much wanna have one like his eyebrow:) margie and mike are cute together^.^
I think first and jackie are here to open ceremony their lakorn with this open ceremony and Jackie she is also in here so I think they just shared open ceremony something um I guess. Anyway if they are in here then wow this is they second pair. Hope go have some one pair up with him in here too

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
is mike a model? cause he keeps making that face. But anyways, I just noticed that mike can look soo good in these pictures! lol.
Mike and margie match each other really well. I wish to see margie act with mark too. I think both of `em will match each other also!