[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Too many ghost lakorn this air lol wat happens to all da slap-kiss lakorn ch.3 hehehehe JK JK waiting for Margie return!!! Miss her dearly...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Too many ghost lakorn this air lol wat happens to all da slap-kiss lakorn ch.3 hehehehe JK JK waiting for Margie return!!! Miss her dearly...
yeah there is couple of horror thrill lately with Ch3 we have qi pao and next is sanaeha sari

imsobored

sarNie Egg
Teaser 2
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gLI1UGCndF4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DgLI1UGCndF4
Credit to catmatdz3 yt

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
cant wait for this. the production value looks awesome.

but i still cant understand why they didn't fought to have this air during Oct. it only make sense that you air a horror lakorn w/ Halloween??? oh well

I can't wait for the Ost...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
cant wait for this. the production value looks awesome.

but i still cant understand why they didn't fought to have this air during Oct. it only make sense that you air a horror lakorn w/ Halloween??? oh well

I can't wait for the Ost...
that was i thinking too,and also he ask her for married in hallween party too.

here is the ost made by fan i think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pshRqFMetfo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhh excited excited excited...!!!!

boobie & sunny <3 hehehe..

goodness... the teasers look good.. super good.. production-wise.. the quality looks great.. ahhhhhh EXCITED!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mike character seem so lonely...like he in need of a friend lol...but he seem cute!!! Margie look very pretty...looking forward to see this lakorn...another one on my list ehehehe....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That is one bad pic of Go above, he doesn't look like he cute self.

myheromike

@sweet_09 really what make u think mike character is lonely. Oh gosh is mike character is lonely for real poor him he alway got this sad roles. I think he just quite not talk much just like he say on the fitting day.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was i thinking too,and also he ask her for married in hallween party too.

here is the ost made by fan i think
he proposes to her during a halloween party? oh man that sucks! they should have really pushed Rang Ngao back and aired this one instead. You know, have Rang Ngao close off the year instead. oh well.

That was the OST used in Aump/Tik's lakorn, they must have re-cover/ redid the song for this lakorn, correct? It sounds more modern and a lilo slower paced

myheromike

5555+ so agree with u. I think they air the lakorn in wrong month.

I have a question... I just wonder did you guy u excite cuz of Will get to watch this lakorn soon or excite that Margie and first back??