[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the first half and middle storyline will only be the younger Janie tough time battle with her life and tragic later will see the older sister Janie will come to rescue her younger sis revenging and finding justice for her sister so its like her games and tricks she'll later lost the game battle against the pra'ek she's capture by his love
I'm so ready for the Janie's battleship

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
2 more days left!!!! Who's going to watch the 1st episode live?????Anyone?
I don't think I will because I have class in the morning. :( And plus,I d k where
to go watch it Live anymore that's free. All the ones I used to watch at now
they cost $$ which suck. :( Unless someone knows where else to watch it
live for free. HAha. Please share if ya do know. :)

Lol! Janie was cute and funny when she hits Ken because he called her Janie.
I guess he was suppose to called her by her character's name.haha..It was
also funny when she forgot her lines.She reached back and got the paper
out to read them again.ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44Y9JAek0c&feature=plcp

icyplace

sarNie Adult
2 more days left!!!! Who's going to watch the 1st episode live?????Anyone?
I don't think I will because I have class in the morning. :( And plus,I d k where
to go watch it Live anymore that's free. All the ones I used to watch at now
they cost $$ which suck. :( Unless someone knows where else to watch it
live for free. HAha. Please share if ya do know. :)

Lol! Janie was cute and funny when she hits Ken because he called her Janie.
I guess he was suppose to called her by her character's name.haha..It was
also funny when she forgot her lines.She reached back and got the paper
out to read them again.ha.
lol, i wanna watch live too, but i prefer with sub b/c of not knowing thai. I really pray for somebody like Janie and Ken 's gonna sub it, but i doubt it. So i will come and read comments only, not watching live,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

the drowning one is the younger Janie 'Mooktha' while the one helping carrying is older sister Janie 'Moonim'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm super excited for this lakorn but if someone it subbing it it even better...class in da morning and I'll watch this lakorn at night if I don't have any American tv series to watch lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Guess what??? We're 1 day away!!! It's TOMORROW already!
I can't wait to get out of class tomorrow to watch this!!!! ^^

lol, i wanna watch live too, but i prefer with sub b/c of not knowing thai. I really pray for somebody like Janie and Ken 's gonna sub it, but i doubt it. So i will come and read comments only, not watching live,
Haha. Even though I can't really understand Real Thai but when I watch Thai Lakorn I can understand them.hahah
Does that make sense? I understand "Thai Lakorn" Thai but not "Real" Thai. Hahah. Anyway, Yeah,I hope somebody
sub this too. It's so sad.I've been waiting for this and I won't be able to watch it Live. I remember those days when I
woke up so early just to watch it Live but then now I can't find any website that show it Live for free. Suck. ;(