[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Maiko- Thanks for the compare and contrast photos.

I think the 2012 make it less clear who he falls for. But in the 2001 version it was made clear he fell in love w/ Moonin. Veekit clearly said that when Mootha rejected him he was surprise it didn't hurt that much, making him and mootha both concluded that it wasn't love he felt for her. Whereas when Nin rejected him, he said it hurted so much, he never imagined it could hurt him that much, and that she killed him *tears*....
Thank You. Since this lakorn have 5 more episodes left i hope they have more scenes of Ken P.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Love Janesuda. Don't like it when she plays rai though because it doesn't look natural. She matches the sweet roles like in Rak pathiharn and sawan bieng.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I like the 2001 Nok much better, this one doesn't leave much of an impression. I love both girls, after finishing Mootha's story I love booth Moothas from 2001/2012, but Janie's Moonin is so bitchy, seriously that's the right word for her...i dislike it, i wished they'll tune it down a notch. They make her so vile, so dark, its hard to like her. Unlike the 2001 Moonin, although she was angry and was looking to take revenge, when she was around Veekit she was this cheerful, free-spirited, smiley girl...*sigh*
but do check out the 2001 ver. a less dramatic but much more complex
May i call you Pink , for short,

As for me, i don't see the 2001 version, so i 'm not gonna compare two Nin or Two Tha together,

I actually like Nin . Her come back and her only goal of her life now is revenging for her weak sister. In her mind, only the hatred for those who were so mean and cruel to her little sis. Every momment of her life , the only image appearing is her sis clips, a sad , weak girl was bullying by those heartless people, then her little sis cruel death always appeared in front of her eyes, it turns her into more dark, aggressive and rage Nin . Her mind is too busy to find flaws from those heartless people so she can do harm for them in max , she doesn't have time for her own hapiness.
Even when spending her time with Veekit, her happiness and calm time will wash away when she thinks about her sis. I do like the dramatic and violent of 2012 version. It makes Nin more humans, her rage is totally took over her mind and free spirit. Remember she 's used to be a trouble maker, a rebel litte girl, so she will react more violent than normal people .

I don't know the ending yet, but with this type of person, Nin might be get hurt more at the end when the revenge is done, she destroys everything , doesn't know when to stop, and when she 's finally done, the damage and the end result will hurt her more due to the sarcrisfying her normal life through revenging

I'm so in love with Rn now, i'm thinking about it every minute when i have time, , i know when RN ends, i will have a big RN withdrawal, lol

PS: I like your avie, lol, i actually think to do it after keeping mine for a while, Janie and Ken , they 're having so much fun for that shoot huh

@Maiko: thanks for the comparision of Two version, dear .

Btw: don't know how many times i've said this but I LOVE LOVE LOVE " Janie Hair", the best gorgeous hair ever

LOL, her friends are so cute , i laugh my heck out everytime i see Ann Alisa Face, she 's so serious , so cute

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I really like Janie's eyeliner, but sometimes I feel it's too much. When she comes on screen, all I can focus on is her eyeliner LOL! However, I love her wardrobe!!

Wow...Napa is psycho now, sending a gunman to scare Nim.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Veekit get to see his Mootha when it actually Moonin :cry: it okay he don't know yet... Tat man point a gun at Moonin??? I know tat feeling hehehe gosh many more drama on da way!!! Love it! Can't wait for tomorrow episode...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I like the 2001 Nok much better, this one doesn't leave much of an impression. I love both girls, after finishing Mootha's story I love booth Moothas from 2001/2012, but Janie's Moonin is so bitchy, seriously that's the right word for her...i dislike it, i wished they'll tune it down a notch. They make her so vile, so dark, its hard to like her. Unlike the 2001 Moonin, although she was angry and was looking to take revenge, when she was around Veekit she was this cheerful, free-spirited, smiley girl...*sigh*
but do check out the 2001 ver. a less dramatic but much more complex

I think the 2012 make it less clear who he falls for. But in the 2001 version it was made clear he fell in love w/ Moonin. Veekit clearly said that when Mootha rejected him he was surprise it didn't hurt that much, making him and mootha both concluded that it wasn't love he felt for her. Whereas when Nin rejected him, he said it hurted so much, he never imagined it could hurt him that much, and that she killed him *tears*....

As for me, i don't see the 2001 version, so i 'm not gonna compare two Nin or Two Tha together,

I actually like Nin . Her come back and her only goal of her life now is revenging for her weak sister. In her mind, only the hatred for those who were so mean and cruel to her little sis. Every momment of her life , the only image appearing is her sis clips, a sad , weak girl was bullying by those heartless people, then her little sis cruel death always appeared in front of her eyes, it turns her into more dark, aggressive and rage Nin . Her mind is too busy to find flaws from those heartless people so she can do harm for them in max , she doesn't have time for her own hapiness.
Even when spending her time with Veekit, her happiness and calm time will wash away when she thinks about her sis. I do like the dramatic and violent of 2012 version. It makes Nin more humans, her rage is totally took over her mind and free spirit. Remember she 's used to be a trouble maker, a rebel litte girl, so she will react more violent than normal people .

I don't know the ending yet, but with this type of person, Nin might be get hurt more at the end when the revenge is done, she destroys everything , doesn't know when to stop, and when she 's finally done, the damage and the end result will hurt her more due to the sarcrisfying her normal life through revenging

I'm so in love with Rn now, i'm thinking about it every minute when i have time, , i know when RN ends, i will have a big RN withdrawal, lol

PS: I like your avie, lol, i actually think to do it after keeping mine for a while, Janie and Ken , they 're having so much fun for that shoot huh

@Maiko: thanks for the comparision of Two version, dear .

Btw: don't know how many times i've said this but I LOVE LOVE LOVE " Janie Hair", the best gorgeous hair ever
Your words have changed my perception for RN a bit. Haven't seen the old version though so don't have the right to compare these two. But wow pink! I didn't know the old Veekit loves Moonin that much and that deep! He even declared Nin was killed him, that must've been so bad that he even had to 'rawr' her and yes icy, I'm afraid Nin would have to go through anguish and vengeance that have been driven her and lost Veekit's love in the end :cry:
just wanted to share these pix...celebs and Rang Ngao

It's great to see how the celebrities support their lakorn! :dance3: does anyone know the latest rating for RN?

so this means Tong is pregnant?

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
just wanted to share these pix...celebs and Rang Ngao
hi pinkjulietkashie, love love love yr ken and janie sig....they look so adorable and happy and really like a couple. ken sitting lean back and janie pulling him to get back ipad, in between so much laughter and happiness....sigh miz ken&janie, hope they will have a future lakorn together. thank u for sharing

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank You. Since this lakorn have 5 more episodes left i hope they have more scenes of Ken P.
You're welcome. I really hope for more Veekit as well, this version thus far has far less scenes of Veekit & Nin

Love Janesuda. Don't like it when she plays rai though because it doesn't look natural. She matches the sweet roles like in Rak pathiharn and sawan bieng.
Jane is great at her snobby role in here but I will always remember for Pat, in Sawan Biang, she was too adorable, my fav side character

Everyone calls me Kashie,

I understand why Nin is the way she is, in both versions. But the 2012 Nin is so withdrawn and like you said she always have revenge on her mind, even when she is w/ Veekit. Its hard for me to believe Veekit feel for someone so vile, withdrawn, and gloomy(oh yeah, bitchy too, she was clearly bitchy to everyone in her office, even the nice friends). The old Nin was always nasty towards those people, but w/ Veekit it seem she was able to escape it just for that moment to really enjoy everything. She was bright, cherful, and so full of life, unlike her sister, that's why Veekit feel in love w/ her. *depressed* I still enjoy RN 2012 alot but at the moment Im mourning the awesomeness of Ann's Moonin

btw thanks, i like ur siggy too, love Ken & Janie to death, individually and together

Sometimes I really like Janie's eyeliner, but sometimes I feel it's too much. When she comes on screen, all I can focus on is her eyeliner LOL! However, I love her wardrobe!!
I totally agree. I love Janie, she's my girl, but in ep.11 she looks so scary in the red dress. Her face looks distorted, and so unatura;

Your words have changed my perception for RN a bit. Haven't seen the old version though so don't have the right to compare these two. But wow pink! I didn't know the old Veekit loves Moonin that much and that deep! He even declared Nin was killed him, that must've been so bad that he even had to 'rawr' her and yes icy, I'm afraid Nin would have to go through anguish and vengeance that have been driven her and lost Veekit's love in the end :cry:
eheh like i said ^ call me Kashie.

The old Veekit did love her that much, and that's why it hurted him that much, AND that's why I understood why the R-scene happened.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ken is starting to grow on me...still a little stiff sometimes, but I think he's starting to look cute. When he looks at Nim (in his mind, Tha), you can tell he truly cares about her.

I must say the character I hate the most is Nok...why is she in here anyways? I don't see how she's relevant to the story. I know she's there to snitch, but we already have a snitch...Preem or whatever her name is LOL!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ken is starting to grow on me...still a little stiff sometimes, but I think he's starting to look cute. When he looks at Nim (in his mind, Tha), you can tell he truly cares about her.

I must say the character I hate the most is Nok...why is she in here anyways? I don't see how she's relevant to the story. I know she's there to snitch, but we already have a snitch...Preem or whatever her name is LOL!
Nok is just a bitch period. I hate her too. She is pretty much insignificant to me.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I agree. He does love her a lot.
  • Finish watching episode 12. And I thought it was scary when she dreamed about Tha. I think she felt that it;'s her fault that's why Tha killed herself. Like if it wasn't because of her(Nin), their mother would have never start comparing about the two sisters and Tha would have never moved to Bangkok to work. Things wouldn't have turn out bad. She thinks that it's her fault that's why she wants to revenge.
  • My favorite scene today was when he ran after her and pull her arms. Her face expression was like "o m g!" haha.. Then they start having the conversion.it's about time he said to her that she was also wrong.Even though he still assume that she's Tha. i really like this scene.
  • There was this other line when she said to him "It's time for you and I to stop being friends and become enemy." Then he said "No,Tha, I'm still your friend." Shows how much he cares for her even though he know she;s doing a wrong thing. he's still willingly to be there by herself. awwww...
Nok is just a bitch period. I hate her too. She is pretty much insignificant to me.
  • o m g. Tell me about it. I think she's the #1 character i hate the most. i don't understand why there are scenes about her. Like i think by now everyone should know she;s a fake and gold digger but why show unnesscary scenes of her.hahha.. yes, i really really hate this girl. i think she should win the award for most hated character this year, if there is such thing.Lol.

Another thing. i really want to know what tanya's daughter was looking at on the internet???

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
  • I agree. He does love her a lot.
  • Finish watching episode 12. And I thought it was scary when she dreamed about Tha. I think she felt that it;'s her fault that's why Tha killed herself. Like if it wasn't because of her(Nin), their mother would have never start comparing about the two sisters and Tha would have never moved to Bangkok to work. Things wouldn't have turn out bad. She thinks that it's her fault that's why she wants to revenge.
  • My favorite scene today was when he ran after her and pull her arms. Her face expression was like "o m g!" haha.. Then they start having the conversion.it's about time he said to her that she was also wrong.Even though he still assume that she's Tha. i really like this scene.
  • There was this other line when she said to him "It's time for you and I to stop being friends and become enemy." Then he said "No,Tha, I'm still your friend." Shows how much he cares for her even though he know she;s doing a wrong thing. he's still willingly to be there by herself. awwww...
  • o m g. Tell me about it. I think she's the #1 character i hate the most. i don't understand why there are scenes about her. Like i think by now everyone should know she;s a fake and gold digger but why show unnesscary scenes of her.hahha.. yes, i really really hate this girl. i think she should win the award for most hated character this year, if there is such thing.Lol.
Another thing. i really want to know what tanya's daughter was looking at on the internet???

Okay, I'm totally guessing here but I think Tong (Tanya's daughter) was looking at online help for drug use. After she read that one paragraph on that webpage, she took the bottle beside and hesitated on opening it. I guess she wants to quit the drug use and is searching for help and tips online.

Sweet_09

Okay, I'm totally guessing here but I think Tong (Tanya's daughter) was looking at online help for drug use. After she read that one paragraph on that webpage, she took the bottle beside and hesitated on opening it. I guess she wants to quit the drug use and is searching for help and tips online.
I was just thinking da same thing too...I felt tat Tong is trying to change...but when she turn to her mom & dad...they doesn't seem to notice tat she want help...I felt really sad for this family...Father is busy with his own thing while mom is busy chasing after thier father lady...no one seem to care... :cry1:

Sweet_09

Da ghost or dream part got me hella scary...I know it coming but I still got scared lol...Da moment when Moonin turn and see Veekit tat break my heart...Moonin stop with da revenge... :cry: :cry:

cecilia

Staff member
i can't help but sympathize with Napa today --- she was one jealous wife indeed but i don't blame her for being one either when her husband is an old perverted man himself. Tanya really got me when she return from the gym to fight with Pip. He was so into his zone and toss her on the floor so hard with the slap. I feel really bad for her for having to put up with this man. If it's me, i would have divorce his sorry *** and move on ... don't' chase someone who doesn't want to be chase.

Veekit is too nice ... it's no wonder Moonin can't help but fall for him.