[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i have a feeling they will have the opening for this lakorn the same time as "qi pao" which is next month. i agree with you kashie that Pra'eks role wasnt challenging and doesnt require much emotion so it should fit someone like Ken P whos a newbie.

i also think Pip will be a good choice for the uncle. i think hes more convincing in the villian role more than chai. they should get Noon Sunitra or Tanya to play the uncle's wife

may1363

sarNie Adult
Update for Rang Gnao

I think she confirm the pranangs Janie and Kane.

If someone can translate cause I can't understand Thai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQrpuxJNRU&feature=feedu

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Update for Rang Gnao

I think she confirm the pranangs Janie and Kane.

If someone can translate cause I can't understand Thai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQrpuxJNRU&feature=feedu
Yes, it's Janie and Kane. She said after the flood dies down they will have the fitting

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip, and thanks for the translation. I'm really worried for the flood victims! I hope the flood dies down soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the clip, and thanks for the translation. I'm really worried for the flood victims! I hope the flood dies down soon.
yeah hope it dies down too i hate flooding feel sorry to the victims
omg i just realize myself with out knowing I'm beginning to like him since they link him
with Yaya playing the 5th guy in the 5 brothers series

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow looks like Tanya is gonna be in here! one of my choice actually came true lol i think they should of chosen a younger actress for the n'ek although janie is a great actress

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11229102/A11229102.html

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Tanya is in here! Although, she looks the same age as Janie. I hope rumors don' come back up due to this role she's playing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i think it will especially since tanya is playing the main wife while her husband has a mistress which is n'eks sister

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yea i noe, her role is similar to her life story.

I think that they are either going to change the rape scene to a willing, or take out the r scene. Now that ch.3 is stopping r scenes...

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm happy they choose Tanya but she look the same age as Janie. They should change uncle to brother cause Janie, Chai, Tanya look around the same age.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh? What? CH3 is stopping R scenes? Where did you hear that from? :blink:
Credits to: Sunny and Sophie at spicyforum. Sophie said she saw an interview that the boss of ch.3 wants to censor kissing scenes and r scenes. If you watched Kon Ruk Luang Jai you'll notice they cut off the kissing scenes eventho they filmed it already.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tanya playing as Aunt Nappa?! OMG great choice..
She can relate to it maak.
Tanya is going to do a great job in here !

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Huh? What? CH3 is stopping R scenes? Where did you hear that from?

Wat??? Don't think me wrong but tat da shit and da best from Thai lakorn lol...but to tell da truth if tat really happen then wat da piont of having actor and actress...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Credits to: Sunny and Sophie at spicyforum. Sophie said she saw an interview that the boss of ch.3 wants to censor kissing scenes and r scenes. If you watched Kon Ruk Luang Jai you'll notice they cut off the kissing scenes eventho they filmed it already.
Hm. Well, I guess I can understand why they might want to censor R-scenes (don't want to influence the impressionable youths). But it's part of Lakorn culture for like decades. And just as they're opening up to real kisses they pull the censorship card.

So is it only CH3 doing this or are the other Channels doing the same?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think ch3 is necessarily cutting out rawr scenes but they are trying to make it as less as possible, now adays rawr scenes aren't as "in" as they were awhile back. There will still be rawr scenes but not as much and not as harsh as before, they are probably thinking of the young viewers. People are more lenient to willings nowadays anyways.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Then there's no point for the actors and actresses to do those scenes if they are gonna censor it. I could understand for the rape scene bu kiss scenes are normal

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It doesn't make sence to me either.

I heard it may take a few months (3+) for the flood to die down in Thailand, so maybe this won't start filming until early next year or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know a better way is reconsider the casting over again get somebody younger than Janie
Matt Peeranee she's perfect if they chose her with Ken Pupam then nothing won't changes
around don make it such a roller coaster please Janie reject this role cos your in a
good role in hong sabut lai with Por Nattawat already :thumbsup: