[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^i know!! He's quite dreamy there. Maybe they will make his role stand out more than last version
I think they will. Especially since it's being remade from the same company, I'm sure they will try to add or take out things they didn't like in the older version.

I wonder if they will keep that "r scene" in here...maybe not.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
When I first saw Kane, I thought he looked alot like Dome. I'm glad there's other people thinks the same as me. Janie and Kane looks the same age. Maybe one day Nadech can work with Janie too b/c Janie just looks so young for her age.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think they will. Especially since it's being remade from the same company, I'm sure they will try to add or take out things they didn't like in the older version.

I wonder if they will keep that "r scene" in here...maybe not.
Noo they have to keep lol that was the only action scene between the pranang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when he sit down the camera angles he look somewhat like Dome yes but when one of the
pic his hugging Janie he looks like Ken T but overall Ken P he looks like
P'Au and P'Boy Pissanu
oh btw Ken P is younger than Janie in age but he actually
looks older than her

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. Janie and Kane do look good together!! I'm surprised!

I have to admit he looks quite charming but stiff at the same time.

He looks better with Janie than with Toey.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. verasalon

the pants is exactly the same with the one which was used by chompoo for her new lakorn fitting with peter

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^Yaya was wearing the pants first, then Chompoo, now Janie. Is ch3 reusing their wardrobe or what?

Ken looks not so bad here, I guess I'm ok with him and Janie.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm loving it for da photo already...Ken and Janie might turn out better find...I was over think but now the picture proof me wrong lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ken P./Janie looking good together.Now we just need to wait for chemistry time. I should go watch Ken T./Ann version first before this one comes up. Janie is pretty in those pictures up there.Thanks for the pics!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Veekit wasn't dressed up in suits in the last version lol I bet they will make his character more significant since ch3 is promoting ken big time