[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I really want to know what Ann said that made Janie laugh so hard in the first clip.

And what may1363 said about Ken, I agree wholeheartedly. He's fine--tall and good looking. But when he opens his mouth to speak, it just feels off. His speech isn't crisp, more like a loud mumbling.
Oh yeah Ken's voice is such a turn off <_< sorry guys

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops i ment daughter lol im thinking jane will play as tanyas sister since they somewhat look alike

may1363

sarNie Adult
oops i ment daughter lol im thinking jane will play as tanyas sister since they somewhat look alike
Yep but I prefer to see Jane acting Janie friend since they are best friend in real life. I like Jane caractere in SB. She's cute and pretty. Don't want to see her in vilain role.

may1363

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ix73XlW4A

Can someone explain what Janie and Ann are talking about. It's look funny.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Anne said "Previously, I've never thought that Janie was my rival but now I start to think. I've also never been aware of having her beside me. In the past, she played a role of my younger sister (Sai Roong) but today she's going to play a role of Munin I used to played in past 10 years.

Anne said "Mostly, Janie has to work with Tanya. Tanya is not as kind as P'Tong. At that time P'Tong was so kind to me" Janie said "Oh dear, P'Tanya will surely slap me for real" Anne said "That's right! Now Tanya is so into a role of wife who was cheated by her husband" (In Tanya's real life, she was cheated by her husband)

Cr. CatMatdz

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think the only thing that Kane has going on for him is his height. I don't find him attractive. But then again, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. From the teaser of the other lakorn he has a long way to go in the acting department. When he was arguing with Toey he was stiff and not so natural. This lakorn maybe a gift to him since his role is not that important and he can learn as he goes.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't see anything wrong with Ken's acting,it is just a small clip of it. i think I'll wait to see episode one of 3 noom neur thong to be able to judge his acting. Btw, Janie look beautiful. :)
I Love it how Janie/Anne is joking and laughing together in that clip.hha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I finally realized what i find off about Ken. His teeth are really big, every time he smiles its a turnoff for me.

credit to pantip

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. Kane looks better w/out smiling w/teeth. Usually I love it when praek/guys smile w/teeth but in Kane's condition, NO THANK YOU!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The way i see it its still his teeth. He needs to minimize them. And his upper lip is too thin. Just don't smile dude!

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL you gals are so funny! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
That why I said Ken hes ok until he open his mouth. Don't like he's smile, teeth or mouth. Janie and Tanya are pretty. Janie said maybe Tnaya may slap her for real since she's it's similar to her real life. LOL Can't wait.