[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think the thing is if he knows how to SMILE and POSE with his smile

it would be differently but since his teeth are big, he just keeps showing his teeth like this, it turns us off

he just needs practice I guess

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
LMAO you guys are too funny. I just finished reading about Yaya's assets in the TNNKK thread and now reading about Ken's teeth/lips is just hilarious. :loool:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Janie she's gorgeous but Kane should close his mouth when he smile.
Can't believe that they have a age gap.

Does anyone watch his new lakorn 3 Num Neua Thong? How about his acting so far?
his acting isn't that bad atm I'm so adore his pairing with Toey girl Ken P looks cute
with anyone I'm loving his smiles

may1363

sarNie Adult
his acting isn't that bad atm I'm so adore his pairing with Toey girl Ken P looks cute
with anyone I'm loving his smiles
LOL Alice you change your mind about Ken P! I remember what you said about him before. :bhehe:

Pip Rawit,he's in this lakorn too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL Alice you change your mind about Ken P! I remember what you said about him before. :bhehe:

Pip Rawit,he's in this lakorn too.
yeah cos I didn't know his acting sister May now I know he surprise me :faint:

yeah bet Pip Rawit his playing the uncle

fun

Expired Sarnie
Janie she's gorgeous but Kane should close his mouth when he smile.
Can't believe that they have a age gap.

Does anyone watch his new lakorn 3 Num Neua Thong? How about his acting so far?
May you will eat up your words when you watch 3NNT lol At first, well the majority of people was complaining (I'm not one of them, I did however did state that his acting is a bit off but he has certainly grown on me), now the majority are freaking in love haha. I think credits should really go to his likable character. And his chemistry with Toey is just major orgasm lol

Haha I totally forgot what I was going to type because I went off topic :fanfic: -> :scratchhead2:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol the majority u talked about is like some people in 3num thread lol

tbh I still find Kane's acting pretty bad, stiff. Isn't it why he gets bashed on pantip?

it's more than personal preference, some one (like u) love his the way he act, someone can't

even now some popular actors or actresses still get criticism for acting though it's all about personal views

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I dont know if its only me but i find Kane attractive when he smiles. I actually like his big teeth.. lols.. He and Janie looks so cute together. I still cant believe shes almost a decade older then him..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I dont know if its only me but i find Kane attractive when he smiles. I actually like his big teeth.. lols.. He and Janie looks so cute together. I still cant believe shes almost a decade older then him..
hah. No you're not alone here. I do too. But sometime i don't find it attractive though.But most of the time i do.heheh.