[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no, don't tell me Janie's going to have short hair wig on in this lakorn! Me don;t like it.
damn that must be the strong evil fiesty older twin Janie arrive back from America to Thailand and seeking revenge finding justice for her younger sister

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow Janie looks better here than her new lakorn that came out last year I think with Ken. Man her makeup in there was horrible......she looks way better on this lakorn by the pic's

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tanya looks really into her role judging from the trailer. I feel no pity for mistresses so i can't cheer Janie's character.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The teaser for the ones who haven't seen it and the ones who want to re-watch it again (me). haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCkCuv5JVL8&feature=plcp

c: as tagged

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is not a good role model. Nangeke twin sister commit adultery by society you are faithfully wrong.....So which side do they want us the viewers to understand when we were taught that adultery is wrongful. Her sister comes to take revenge on behalf????? She knows that he's a married man all along. Mix message they sending. So that means what pinky did is acceptable!!!! Right lol....Jennie is not so convincing as the weak twin with her expressions. She is kind look feisty for both twin.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Janie looks pretty as the strong twin. I don't think we're supposed to take any side but the side that wants n'ek and p'ek and to end up together like all the other lakorns. :coverlaf: Most "revenge" lakorns aren't justified for reason or another. I have yet to find a lakorn where the reason for revenge was righteous and justified except for Tao Kularb with Noosaba/Johnny. I loved the revenge in that one cause it's one of the rare lakorns that p'ek or n'ek didn't use their "body" to lure the other side to fall in love with them for revenge.

In Ann's version, at the end she realized that her sister was wrong no? I can't really remember details cause I just skimmed through this. But yeah I wasn't rooting for Ann to be successful in her revenge scheme cause her sister was wrong in the first place so at some parts she was annoying. But the wife did take it a bit too far and at the end of the day Ann was loyal to her twin bottom line and I understood that at least.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
If I remember correctly, she wasn't willing to do it. The guy got her drunk and took advantage of her. After that, it was too late to turn around. And the guy wasn't let go of her anyway.

And she suffered, didn't she. I don't think anybody watching this lakorn would say ya, I want to be Mai Noi. I wish the guy suffer more. His rust caused the whole trouble.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, it was intense indeed. some of the scene remind me of the old version with anne. janie look sooo pretty in here. she actually looks younger than before

thanks

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna LOVE Janie in this lakorn! Hahaha! No more Good little girl nang'ek now its time for some stand up for herself kick-ass nang'ek! :numchuck: :cheer: !

may1363

sarNie Adult
Wow the teaser look so good and intense. Tanya looks really into her role. Can't wait to see Janie and Tanya interaction , Both looks beautiful. Hope Ken will not ruin the drama. Never watch his acting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw the teaser and it was a bit too much dramatic and exaggerated. I felt like I was watching a ch5 lakorn. janie being pushed down the stairs and physically abused. but there were some scenes that I am interested in watching it unfold. you can barely tell there is a 10 year age gap. janie lokks stunning. love her tone body. I'm very jealous.