[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
According to kimberley fanclub at pantip, they said that the opening ceremony will be 9 April and start filming at 18 April. But I' m not really sure because I don' t understand that much thai. I will post the message that her fanclub post for the person who can read thai.
@26 มีคนเล่าให้ฟังว่า คิมบอกว่า
วันนั้นที่ณเดชน์ไป คิมก็ไปมาแล้วนะคะ(ซึ่งอาจจะคนละเวลากันนะไม่แน่ใจ) แต่แวะไปแปปเดียว
เพราะคิมมีถ่ายปัญญาชนฯ คือวันนั้นคิวคิมประมาณนี้

ตื่นตีสี่ไปถ่ายปัญญาชน - ไปลองชุดแรงปรารถนา - ถ่ายปัญญาชน - ไปงาน H&S - แล้วกลับมาถ่ายปัญญาชน

แต่รูปข่าวยังไม่เห็นเหมือนกัน เห็นแต่รูปณเดชน์
ปกติละครไทก็ไม่ค่อยมีข่าวฟิตติ้งนะคะ มีอีกทีบวงสรวง เปิดกล้อง เลย
เปิดกล้องเดิมที่เคยทราบมาประมาณ 9 เมษา บวงสรวง 18 เมษา
รอดูเปิดกล้องเลยแล้วกันเนาะ ^
^

According to kimberley fanclub at pantip, they said that the opening ceremony will be 9 April and start filming at 18 April. But I' m not really sure because I don' t understand that much thai. I will post the message that her fanclub post for the person who can read thai.
@26 มีคนเล่าให้ฟังว่า คิมบอกว่า
วันนั้นที่ณเดชน์ไป คิมก็ไปมาแล้วนะคะ(ซึ่งอาจจะคนละเวลากันนะไม่แน่ใจ) แต่แวะไปแปปเดียว
เพราะคิมมีถ่ายปัญญาชนฯ คือวันนั้นคิวคิมประมาณนี้

ตื่นตีสี่ไปถ่ายปัญญาชน - ไปลองชุดแรงปรารถนา - ถ่ายปัญญาชน - ไปงาน H&S - แล้วกลับมาถ่ายปัญญาชน

แต่รูปข่าวยังไม่เห็นเหมือนกัน เห็นแต่รูปณเดชน์
ปกติละครไทก็ไม่ค่อยมีข่าวฟิตติ้งนะคะ มีอีกทีบวงสรวง เปิดกล้อง เลย
เปิดกล้องเดิมที่เคยทราบมาประมาณ 9 เมษา บวงสรวง 18 เมษา
รอดูเปิดกล้องเลยแล้วกันเนาะ ^
^
basically you got the most important info above ka. :)

Brief trans ka:
Someone said that Kim said the day that Nadech went for informal fitting, Kim went too. Maybe didn't see each other because they went at different times. The schedule for Kim that day: got up at 4AM, went to shoot Penya Chon, went for Fitting, Shoot Penya Chon, went to event H&S, Shoot Penya Chon. We haven't seen Kim's pics only Nadech from fitting. Lakorn Thai normally doesn't do much PR for fitting so let's wait and see opening ceremony on April 9 and shooting is supposed to start on April 18.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kimbarry sound nice and i was thinking it going to be a hard one lol...Nice on da 9th of April...oh I can't wait hehehe

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It says that the first day of shooting will be april 9th and the opening ceremony will be on april 18th.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cool! They were so secretive about this lakorn than all the sudden they have the fitting and opening. About time, I'm missing nadech

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cool! They were so secretive about this lakorn than all the sudden they have the fitting and opening. About time, I'm missing nadech

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks! The shirts aren't my fave but at this point I'm too excited about this lakorn to worry about clothes ><'
Hope we get to see Kim's pictures soon!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i have 18 more days until i can see the cermoney and a little bit more for fitting i cant wait and where do u find the part where nadech says about the confirm becuz i need to see it and ireallly need to know