[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Meadow I have nothing against you but I just hope that you realize that you are the one who cause all this trouble and learn to accept the other opinion and become less agressive. I don' t want to to list all what you did in here. I can tell easily that I' m Kim bias, right now the only lakorns that I watch when she stars in there. I follow almost everthing about her but I can accept the criticism about her. I understand that not everyone like her or hate her. And if you read all the comments in here, there are not that much person who said a bad stuff about her.
thanks pich15 this is a good advice to her as i said to everyone that nobody is putting critics on Kim if they were to have bad mouths the swear words will appear and also we all don't have the power to control somebody to like what you love or to praise them give freedom and leave some space for them

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Meadow I have nothing against you but I just hope that you realize that you are the one who cause all this trouble and learn to accept the other opinion and become less agressive. I don' t want to to list all what you did in here. I can tell easily that I' m Kim bias, right now the only lakorns that I watch when she stars in there. I follow almost everthing about her but I can accept the criticism about her. I understand that not everyone like her or hate her. And if you read all the comments in here, there are not that much person who said a bad stuff about her.
ME?! WHAT? You're delusional. It's defintely K&K who stirred all of this mess up. Get it right. She was never a fan of Kim and always criticizedher.

AND I remember K&K from the "Who do you think is Mark's real koo kwan" thread. This thread was already peaceful until she showed up in here.

She ALWAYS makes sure she stirs up the drama first AND has to get the last word. I'm gonna ignore everything this person is "saying on the internet" from now on. This person will NEVER get the best of me.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL so what if I am not a fan of her? PUAHAHAHAHAH Yeah I am not, but so what? Criticize ROFL yeah but hey, have i ever commented bad on her?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ME?! WHAT? You're delusional. It's defintely K&K who stirred all of this mess up. Get it right. She was never a fan of Kim and always criticizedher.

AND I remember K&K from the "Who do you think is Mark's real koo kwan" thread. This thread was already peaceful until she showed up in here.
just forget and ignore meadow to make u less cranky is don't focus on this topic move onto Raeng Pratana story this lakorn will air in January, are you excited to see kimbarry cos i am excited

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It's not me who's cranky and spending all day watching thread, it's actually that person that is that way. But yeah, I'm so excited!

At least I've contributing the most in this thread by posting pictures and news, unlike that person who just shows up in here and doesn't contribute anything except for saying negative things most of the time in here. So sad.

And look at how many thanks I got -- 193 thanks COMPARED to THAT person or thing. LMAO.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
yeah cuz all u have done is hot link from FB

193 thanks from hot link. Should mods here put a warning on this person? Hot link is banned from here

Meadow

sarNie Adult
cr: kimmy_kimberley.

Kim & Rome -- the next pair that I want to see in a lakorn together in the future! Kim definitely matches Rome. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cr: kimmy_kimberley.

Kim & Rome -- the next pair that I want to see in a lakorn together in the future! Kim definitely matches Rome. :)
why is P'Rome looks unhappy when his with someone else his very happy when his with Chompoo :scratchhead2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@ Meadow, I appreciate you sharing.
But we no longer allow hotlinking here at AF.
So please upload on your own server.

@alice, quoting the picture wasn't necessary since you're the post below it.

And members, please learn to set aside differences. No one thinks alike nor the same, and each has their own opinion. If one can't take in the opinion differences, then ignore it. Don't try to cause any havoc here. Must this thread be closed too because members can't get along?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ Meadow, I appreciate you sharing.
But we no longer allow hotlinking here at AF.
So please upload on your own server.

@alice, quoting the picture wasn't necessary since you're the post below it.

And members, please learn to set aside differences. No one thinks alike nor the same, and each has their own opinion. If one can't take in the opinion differences, then ignore it. Don't try to cause any havoc here. Must this thread be closed too because members can't get along?
oops can u delete my comment quote please ja nong julie

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Meadow no offense.i'm not trying to target u....but u need to relax...kcc raeng in her comments but sometime its not offensive. ..going back n forth for what? Ignore it.. U did the same thing to me becuz I wasn't praising kim...u keep bring up "well all the kim fan think so..."...I don't get offended. .it more..good 4 u...I respect what u said. ..but I disagree n u gotta respect that n let it go n not try to defend/convience me otherwise. .stop bringing in "well all kim fan think this n that" our opinion is not valid/right unless it agree wth how much u love kim..chill out n e joy that she sucessful and most important "human" which is far from perfect

Beauty is in tge eye of the beholder

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I never said that Kim was perfect AND who cares about Kim and how she looks, feel free whatever you wanna say about her. Everybody has their own opinions. I even said that Kim's sister was prettier than Kim the other day.

I recognized that K&K person from another thread where she kept on targeting Kim and I noticed that she came in here to say negative things again just to re-start some more drama.

Just let it go already.