[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
It will be sad watching him pairing up with other n'ek but I guess I'll give him a chance. Since Yaya will be working with Aum too. Lol :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm so looking forward to watching Kim and Nadech pair up! Because Nadech really needs to pair up with other nang'eks other than Yaya.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Thats a beautiful poster, dancy! I can't wait to see this lakorn either!!!! your poster just made me more excited for this lakorn!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint N. Looks weird here. But I love how you chose a photo of kim that makes her look stuck-up and confidence. lol. It really matches.
hehe...Mint face I think its the color it to white. I couldn't change the color to blend in or to a different color so she kind of look like a ghost..lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here we go...May please come in soon!!!! And wow da wallies look gorgeous...Kim look nice and Nadech look hot and mint N look nice as well too...thanks for sharing...love it with all my heart!!!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i really wonder if there is any videos of them together like talking to each other and one of themis making that person mad

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Are u serious!!! Tat mean i got excited for nothing! Ugh this is really pissing me off!