[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think Kim has a high chance of being in this one but they're trying to keep the praek low profile right now. Apparently, he's one of Lakorn Thai's favourite so aside from Ken, it's Nadech lol. I wouldn't mind seeing them pair up together but I'll wait for more confirmation.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
From what I read, it likes Kim confirm to be in here and it will starting filming in 9th april but they don't want to reveal who is the pra'ek yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
really wish they would matt but kim is ok too. i bet pra'ek is gonna be nadech
we don't know about the pra'ek just yet cos they are keeping it very low on who's Kim next co-star
Lakornthai has other favourites beside Nadech and Ken there might be someone that everyone been waiting for a comeback return
just sample some that has played for Khun Da

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
They just said that the pra'ek is soot york. who?
Anyway it will be a hot guy or a popular guy for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
For instinct Andrew Gregson he was with Janie Tarng Pang Karmathep was Lakornthai
i really wish andrew would come back to play for lakorn thai. him and janie should of paired up again!

lakorn thai favorites are janie, ken, anne, and now nadech and yaya too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh this will be a dream come true...i have always want them afte tat little part in DJA...da hospital scene...they seem to have chemistry at da moment...anyways let hope it true and also dont put too much high hope in here for now lol...anyways im happy to know Kim is having more lakorn..wish her da best...oh thank god Lakorn Thai is back!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i really wish andrew would come back to play for lakorn thai. him and janie should of paired up again!

lakorn thai favorites are janie, ken, anne, and now nadech and yaya too.
you miss out Tik, Aff, Cherry

tinah

sarNie Coma
^tik, aff and cherry aren't considered their favorites. Well not yaya too. Their new fav. Seem to be nadech

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
i think lakornthai's main faves are janie and ann. they are like p'da's daughters and been with her for so long. p'da gave janie her first lakorn role in sai roong (playing as ann's sister) She was also the one to push Ann to play to play that daring role in Samee TeeTra which back then most nangeks played the prim and proper role but it paid off b/c s Ann earned her first Top Award. Ken would be considered her fave pra'ek but we all know his heart belongs to yuma and personally, I think nadech would be one of p'ja's fave since she gave him, mark, mint, and gukgib their first roles in ngao ruk luang jai. Anyways one thing I love about Lakornthai is that they use good actors/actress example: ken, ann, janie, cherry, aff, tik, andrew, mart, por, nadech and yaya.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Beside wat tpye of gerne is this lakorn from da novel??? Im just excite about more lakorn of Kim...thank Alice and girl for Kim and nadech photo...the two seem great together...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Beside wat tpye of gerne is this lakorn from da novel??? Im just excite about more lakorn of Kim...thank Alice and girl for Kim and nadech photo...the two seem great together...
You Welcome Sweet_09 from picturing the cover of the novel looks the genre will a drama romance thrill with a twisted of revenge and mafia

Meadow

sarNie Adult
i think lakornthai's main faves are janie and ann. they are like p'da's daughters and been with her for so long. p'da gave janie her first lakorn role in sai roong (playing as ann's sister) She was also the one to push Ann to play to play that daring role in Samee TeeTra which back then most nangeks played the prim and proper role but it paid off b/c s Ann earned her first Top Award. Ken would be considered her fave pra'ek but we all know his heart belongs to yuma and personally, I think nadech would be one of p'ja's fave since she gave him, mark, mint, and gukgib their first roles in ngao ruk luang jai. Anyways one thing I love about Lakornthai is that they use good actors/actress example: ken, ann, janie, cherry, aff, tik, andrew, mart, por, nadech and yaya.
I agree with you. P'Da was the one that discovered Mart at this building where mart used to work as an architect. I wish that ken would go back to work with lakornthai again, because his recent lakorns with Uma99 weren't that great. But uma99 was the one that discovered him. He deserves to be offered better roles since he's a quality actor.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree, p'das main is janie and ann as well as ken cause ken became a hit actor after his role of oum ruk and janies hit role was tang pan kamatep. Kens a favorite of uma too along with cherry.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited for this lakorn as well as the one for MAKER GROUP too! Nadech<3

Kim will always look older than her praeks, that's a fact. She looked cute with Nadech in the shoots, but will have to judge once they have fitting for this lakorn.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim doesn't actually look older, she just looks mature for her age. But at least she's still getting more work. Nadech looks older this year especially when he dresses up as a grown up. Nadech is a year older than Kim anyways.

I don't want matt with nadech because she
looks older than Nadech. But i can't choose because I'm not the casting director/producer.... so, it's all up to them and nobody else.