[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yay! Thanks for letting us know there are lots of happy scenes to look forward to! I'm looking forward to seeing Tae become mature and be the bigger person, trying to make everything work. I think this is a clue she might be a little more weak in the future, but as long as she doens't GIVE UP, then I will be satisfied. From what I'm reading, it seems like Rawee is trying to imitate the old Tae, and it's not working well so far. We know that will change, but I'm glad so far, Tae is getting something positive out of it.

I love that even though Rawee and Puwadon are the jerks, they're so 3-demensional, not just straight up psycho. They have their own issues to deal with their familes. Makes things more interesting and useful...? lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Through, I miss the sassy, out-spoken Kratae. But I'm glad it turns out this way.

Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine. Instead of being suspicious, she chooses to improve herself and becoming more caring wife. When Pit liked the coffee, she was so happy. Just a little smile from him, the world turns pink... Haha

Love can change a person to become more caring. Jealousy changes a person into an evil.

Very well said! :rockon:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Yay! Thanks for letting us know there are lots of happy scenes to look forward to! I'm looking forward to seeing Tae become mature and be the bigger person, trying to make everything work. I think this is a clue she might be a little more weak in the future, but as long as she doens't GIVE UP, then I will be satisfied. From what I'm reading, it seems like Rawee is trying to imitate the old Tae, and it's not working well so far. We know that will change, but I'm glad so far, Tae is getting something positive out of it.

I love that even though Rawee and Puwadon are the jerks, they're so 3-demensional, not just straight up psycho. They have their own issues to deal with their familes. Makes things more interesting and useful...? lol

Hurry Hurry! Embrace yourself for the sweetness!

It's hard to get mad at Pit's character because it's not like we don't know what to expect out of him since he's mister nice guy and all.

But what you don't expect is him being this tentative towwards Tae's feelings - his action right now is very good. But ask me again in later episodes. It might be a different answer LOL

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Totally agree on Nadech! I love the way he can convey his feelings through his eyes

Do you know if the extra scenes will be added to epi 9? I really do hope that they are not thinking about cutting those extra scenes out. :rant:

Tomorrow, it will be 8pm - 10:45pm. Giving it an extra break (10 breaks instead of the usual 9).

No they are not done filming. Will probably continue filming on Monday.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahah, look at Mint's jealous face at the bottom right -- she's so good at it!  Hahahah, she totally excels in the rai role. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ninja007 for the info!

Penelope - omg yes...she's evil! 

Funny that I find myself more captivated by her rai role than her boring slow, nice face role. :numchuck:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Through, I miss the sassy, out-spoken Kratae. But I'm glad it turns out this way.

Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine. Instead of being suspicious, she chooses to improve herself and becoming more caring wife. When Pit liked the coffee, she was so happy. Just a little smile from him, the world turns pink... Haha

Love can change a person to become more caring. Jealousy changes a person into an evil.

Good point Ninja....Love can change everything :))).

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG ep 8 is so good. I am shocked at how Rawee is so evil in this ep. She is actually very good at being evil.
Now the roles are reversed. I hope that Tae is strong enough to withstand all the wickedness that Rawee is throwing at her. I gotta love Tae's friend. I laughed so hard at that scene lol. She ordered shameless spice, blended poison, and two faced fishes lol. Way to go girl.
I love every single scene between Pit and Tae in this ep. So sweet and romantic.

Kayla I new this lakorn from a friend of mine. She was complaining that I watch too much sports, so she decided to take my mind off by introducing this lakorn to me. So I decided to give it a try, and I love it. But that doesn't mean I have to give up watching the NFL football every Sunday  lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG ep 8 is so good. I am shocked at how Rawee is so evil in this ep. She is actually very good at being evil.
Now the roles are reversed. I hope that Tae is strong enough to withstand all the wickedness that Rawee is throwing at her. I gotta love Tae's friend. I laughed so hard at that scene lol. She ordered shameless spice, blended poison, and two faced fishes lol. Way to go girl.
I love every single scene between Pit and Tae in this ep. So sweet and romantic.

Kayla I new this lakorn from a friend of mine. She was complaining that I watch too much sports, so she decided to take my mind off by introducing this lakorn to me. So I decided to give it a try, and I love it. But that doesn't mean I have to give up watching the NFL football every Sunday  lol.
Oh my! I also love sports and the NFL! Don't get me started before we go off topic here haahahahaha...I'm looking forward to Sundays games

I laughed also at Tae's BFF comment. She's so blunt lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pwahahahaha! Praow (Tae's friend) is too funny, when she was ordering the dishes and "accidentally" called them different names, like (correct me if I'm wrong) something along the lines of "two-faced fish" and one of the dishes was "shameless". Gawd, I'm so glad Tae has her as her bff. She's so hilariously metaphorical with the "When times change, things that people like change too."
And when Tae was preparing his clothes in the morning and they had that whole little dance in the doorway and the song was playing (ya'll know which song) but it didn't even sound sad this time lol Just full of Tae and Pit's cute smiles! *dies* Tuna sandwich feeding...omg.

Oh shiet, chopsticks are breaking, chopsticks are BREAKING! ...I'm scared for my poor Tae...lol

Poor Don. Can't help imagining, if he'd been brought up by Nop too, he wouldn't suffer so much. But oh well, heh.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I'm dead cause I just watched this scene again....
You just like me...I'm still hook at that scene....I want to faint every time I watch that scene.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Pwahahahaha! Praow (Tae's friend) is too funny, when she was ordering the dishes and "accidentally" called them different names, like (correct me if I'm wrong) something along the lines of "two-faced fish" and one of the dishes was "shameless". Gawd, I'm so glad Tae has her as her bff. She's so hilariously metaphorical with the "When times change, things that people like change too."
And when Tae was preparing his clothes in the morning and they had that whole little dance in the doorway and the song was playing (ya'll know which song) but it didn't even sound sad this time lol Just full of Tae and Pit's cute smiles! *dies* Tuna sandwich feeding...omg.

Oh shiet, chopsticks are breaking, chopsticks are BREAKING! ...I'm scared for my poor Tae...lol

Poor Don. Can't help imagining, if he'd been brought up by Nop too, he wouldn't suffer so much. But oh well, heh.
Umm yeah I was afraid for Tae on that scene cause it looks as if Rawee wanted to stab her with that broken chopsticks lol like bitch I hate you!!! Lol

So funny that Pit ignored Rawee's fancy sushi and enjoyed Tae's cute tuna sandwich instead. Loved Pit on that scene.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT the unlaced scene was hot and intense between Pit and Tae. You could see that he was about to jump her and eat her alive, but he had to restraint himself lol.

Kayla I am looking forward to Sunday game too, especially the 49ers vs the Falcons.
I was disappointed that my team (New York Giants) lost. At least they won super bowl 46. Soryy I'm off topic.
Won't happen again.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla I was scared for Tae too in that scene. You could see that Rawee wanted to murder Tae in that instance when Pit fed her the tuna sandwich.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT the unlaced scene was hot and intense between Pit and Tae. You could see that he was about to jump her and eat her alive, but he had to restraint himself lol.

Kayla I am looking forward to Sunday game too, especially the 49ers vs the Falcons.
I was disappointed that my team (New York Giants) lost. At least they won super bowl 46. Soryy I'm off topic.
Won't happen again.
I wish he could just kiss her in the neck that would make us all very happy LOL....

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I notice that this lakorn doesn't have any kissing scene between the two leads, except the wedding of course. They show the groom kiss the bride on the cheek.
I was wondering if all Thai lakorns are like this one.

I want to see the feisty Tae and the evil Rawee go at each other. I wonder who's gonna win the match? I put my money on feisty Tae.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I wish he could just kiss her in the neck that would make us all very happy LOL....
Thai lakorn doesn't have excessive kiss scene. They will mostly hug. But yes, they do kiss. Mostly kiss on the forehead or cheek.

There may be 1-2 kiss on the lips when it gets really intense. But it also depend on the lead. Some leading girl will be too young to kiss. And some lead got the conservative image (like Kob and Aff) never kiss on the lip.