[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet Jesus! I think my ovaries just exploded!! :eyetwitch:

I think I'm dead!!!! This is actually Kayla's spirit typing this!! The real Kayla is dead or unconscious somewhere.

This episode is overloaded with sweetness! I was so blushing on all the up close up, face to face scenes! I mean finally, finally, Pit is going above and beyond showing Tae how much he cares for her. The bed scene was so intense, full of sexual suppression!! I just want them to kiss already and start getting busy LOL

I love the scene of Pit hugging Tae from the back, not wanting to let her go telling her thank you for worrying about him. Nadech's voice is just so romantic!! This is probably the first episode where we have witnessed Pit's true feelings for Tae. You can totally feel his emotion throughout all his gestures, whether it's hugging her, looking at her, smiling at all, you can feel it!

Urgh...I can't wait to go home and watch this episode again. It was hard for me to tune into all the scenes since Penera Bread (where I had lunch) internet connection was so slow!

songienz

sarNie Egg
Good morning everyone,

Ahhhhh I just woke up!!!!
Saw a few of comments and im gonna watch it now before coming back to read some more.

Thanks everyone

Kayla

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
1st tweet : I told him "you really portray out your role as a Casanova/playboy really well. Good Job"  & he replied " thank u"
2nd tweet : I told him about us here as international fans & he replied back  "what should i say? "
I told him 'anything'

That is so cool that Alex tweeted back!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Sweet Jesus! I think my ovaries just exploded!! :eyetwitch:

I think I'm dead!!!! This is actually Kayla's spirit typing this!! The real Kayla is dead or unconscious somewhere.

This episode is overloaded with sweetness! I was so blushing on all the up close up, face to face scenes! I mean finally, finally, Pit is going above and beyond showing Tae how much he cares for her. The bed scene was so intense, full of sexual suppression!! I just want them to kiss already and start getting busy LOL

I love the scene of Pit hugging Tae from the back, not wanting to let her go telling her thank you for worrying about him. Nadech's voice is just so romantic!! This is probably the first episode where we have witnessed Pit's true feelings for Tae. You can totally feel his emotion throughout all his gesture, whether it's hugging her, looking at her, smiling at all, you can feel it!

Urgh...I can't wait to go home and watch this episode again. It was hard for me to tune into all the scenes since Penera Bread (where I had lunch) internet connection was so slow!
Nadech romantic voice is KILLING ME toooooooooooooooooooo

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
That is so cool that Alex tweeted back!!
he so damn cute & sweet !!!! his tweet to me is killing me 2x after listening to Nadech romantic voice. someone pls send me to hospital

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:

I'm fainted...

cr : as tagged

This scene is soooooooooooo NA'RUK!! Just look at Pit's eyes, all worried about his wife!

Damn, I know we said it already but I got to say it again 'Nadech and Kim's chemistry is amazing!!'. So much sparks on each romantic scenes between the two. You know both are doing a good job when you, the viewer, blushes alongside with them uncontrollably.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
he so damn cute & sweet !!!! his tweet to me is killing me 2x after listening to Nadech romantic voice. someone pls send me to hospital

OMG...even when he says the simplest  thing like 'Khun Tae krub' - it's sooooooo romantic and na'ruk!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
And Rawee is sooooooooooooooooooo na'dan (thick face)!!!

I just want to run her head into a wall!! :rant:

And go Tae!! Let her know that you and Pit came up with your own flavor for the kow toom 'kow toom ku rak' - LOL...I love Tae's bff!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
And Rawee is sooooooooooooooooooo na'dan (thick face)!!!

I just want to run her head into a wall!! :rant:

And go Tae!! Let her know that you and Pit came up with your own flavor for the kow toom 'kow toom ku rak' - LOL...I love Tae's bff!
I love so many scene today : I love how Tae bought clothes and underwear, she got so shy when she gave it to him.....
The scene when Pitt came with rice soup, they sit outside and eat..Pitt looked at Tae with a sweet eyes, than Tae look at him and said you need to eat also..Pitt said "Is it delicious???" Tae reply "The best".

The scene when Tae standing outside and Pitt came with the blanket and put around her and hug her from behind and said "after you take your medicine you also need to stay warm......Thank you so much for bringing me the medicine, I'm really happy that you worried about me":

The scene when Tae was sleeping in the sofa than Pitt go and lay down next to Tae..and he slowly kiss her and said "If something happen to you, I will never forgive myself".

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I still hope for a real kiss on the lips and a willing scene between Pit and Tae. Please make my wish come true Dear God. I can't believe I said that, but I'm still hoping until the end of this lakorn.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT and kayla do you guys have a sewing machine because I want to sew Rawee's lip so that she cannot kiss Pit. Whenever I see Rawee's face my blood boil.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT and kayla do you guys have a sewing machine because I want to sew Rawee's lip so that she cannot kiss Pit. Whenever I see Rawee's face my blood boil.
LOL:...Sorry I don't have any, maybe Kayla have......Your blood going to boil more and more for the next episode....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No, nothing can help me right now.....I'm still dizzy while typing this message :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: .----- that's me right now...
LoveAnne_T, just seeing you dizzy, makes me dizzy and i can see all the stars as well. Haha, This week I totally cannot handle RP alone. Loving it too much. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LoveAnne_T, just seeing you dizzy, makes me dizzy and i can see all the stars as well. Haha, This week I totally cannot handle RP alone. Loving it too much. :)
I know.....It's not easy to handle it alone for ep.10....I still see more stars going around my head LOL......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I love so many scene today : I love how Tae bought clothes and underwear, she got so shy when she gave it to him.....
The scene when Pitt came with rice soup, they sit outside and eat..Pitt looked at Tae with a sweet eyes, than Tae look at him and said you need to eat also..Pitt said "Is it delicious???" Tae reply "The best".

The scene when Tae standing outside and Pitt came with the blanket and put around her and hug her from behind and said "after you take your medicine you also need to stay warm......Thank you so much for bringing me the medicine, I'm really happy that you worried about me":

The scene when Tae was sleeping in the sofa than Pitt go and lay down next to Tae..and he slowly kiss her and said "If something happen to you, I will never forgive myself".

Totally one of my favorite scenes from this episode! I can't even state which scene is my favorite because there are so many!

I don't blame Tae for being head of hills in love with Pit. He's such a gentleman!! I love it how this time Pit is the one having all the flashbacks! Tae has been and will be forever embedded in his heart.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:

LOL - If you shut her lips she still have legs to go see Pit. I say just let her stay out of space, forever!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, you guys are so hilarious, but nah, I think Rawee is good where she is, because no matter what, karma will get to her. :)