[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This weekend's episode didn't know come up yet.  So we can't assume that there will be no kissing/willing scenes.  Well, that producer's pic captioned that bed photo as "love scene".

Just have to wait and see now.  But I'm glad Nadech actually placed his lips Kim's forehead to kiss her at the ending scene.  It shows that Pit really loved Tae with all of his heart.  Awwww!

News coverage from the closing party:
- The news reporters just called Nadech & Kim the new "Koo jin (hot new favorite couple)"
- This lakorn is very popular at Thailand right now and it is also getting a lot of positive feedback 
- Kim also said that this weekend's episode will still have some more sweet scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5xdT5n8X408]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5xdT5n8X408[/url]

Thanks for sharing this news!

So glad everyone is crazy about this lakorn and couple like us.

cecilia

Staff member
Their ending conversation was pretty cute too -- it'll be cuter to see this onscreen.

Pit joked with Tae that if both aren't so prideful .. they would have 3-4 children by then (the ending)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ceci sor the spoilers. Friday seems so longgggggggg. I'm gonna prepare my kleenex box. This weekend episode gonna be sad, cute, and happy. Thanks to all for the picts, spoilers and comments. I really enjoy reading all them.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@Kayla @LoveAnne_T : Why Pit is so dumb !!! I want to slapz him right now.

Because he's a square!! Too perfect to understand that not everyone's intentions are as rightful as his. hahahahaha

Just tell Pit the below when he's slow in the head :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
So...I haven't watched a lakorn in a super duper long time! Well, I guess it's more accurate to say that I haven't spazzed so much over one in a long time! What a nice one to come back to lakorns with! Gosh, Nadech and Kim, who knew? I mean their pairing is really making me question my loyalties to the Mark and Kim pairing! Hehehe! 

Like some of you said, I've got a soft spot for Kim, so I'm really happy for her success! And I say, keeping these awesome lakorns coming Kim!

And Nadech, well...I'm ashamed to say I wasn't a die hard fan before...but I'm totally crushing on him now! Dang...I feel like I'm chasing the bandwagon to get on board! :p I think it is as one other sarnie said, this is the most "manly" role maybe? I don't know, all I know is, I <3 Pit! And in the most fangirly voice ever, I want Pit and Kratae to be together forever! 

You go Nadech and Kim...I hope to see fanmade mv's of you together on youtube soon! :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kayla said:
Because he's a square!! Too perfect to understand that not everyone's intentions are as rightful as his. hahahahaha

Lmao. AHAHAHA. Dying of laughters here!!! LOL. :loool: Thanks for making my night. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

hahahahaha....you're so right Kayla :)))).

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cecilia" data-cid="923165" data-time="1359431804"><p>
Their ending conversation was pretty cute too -- it'll be cuter to see this onscreen.<br />
 <br />
<br />
Pit joked with Tae that if both aren't so prideful .. they would have 3-4 children by then (the ending)<br />
</p></blockquote>

Oh gosh this is too cute! Imagine Pitbull actually saying something as teasing as this! No, imagine him going through with it and finally making it happen 555!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
This weekend is going to be my best weekend of all because of RP and the super bowl.

Mine too!! But it's bittersweet for me though because that means RP will end, no more Pit and Tae for us.

And super excited for the super bowl!! I'm hosting a party this year at my place. Go 49ers!! - sorry off topic. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
yaso said:
So...I haven't watched a lakorn in a super duper long time! Well, I guess it's more accurate to say that I haven't spazzed so much over one in a long time! What a nice one to come back to lakorns with! Gosh, Nadech and Kim, who knew? I mean their pairing is really making me question my loyalties to the Mark and Kim pairing! Hehehe! 

Like some of you said, I've got a soft spot for Kim, so I'm really happy for her success! And I say, keeping these awesome lakorns coming Kim!

And Nadech, well...I'm ashamed to say I wasn't a die hard fan before...but I'm totally crushing on him now! Dang...I feel like I'm chasing the bandwagon to get on board! :p I think it is as one other sarnie said, this is the most "manly" role maybe? I don't know, all I know is, I <3 Pit! And in the most fangirly voice ever, I want Pit and Kratae to be together forever! 

You go Nadech and Kim...I hope to see fanmade mv's of you together on youtube soon! :p

I totally feel the same about Nadech! I was a hardcore KM's fan (still am) and now I'm totally on board with KN bandwagon!! But I still love her with both guys and can't wait for KM's new lakorn!! I will be spamming that thread also. LOL

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Can we just ship both PIT and RAWEE to space!!!????? I'm just  :rant:  at PIT atm!! He keeps breaking Tae's little heart and always see Rawee better than Tae. If I was Tae...I would left him already!!! :numchuck:
My little heart can't take Pit's stupidity anymore!!!   :lmao: