[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes I meant I think he will be playing a convincing one even though he looks young...mint is older than alex in real life?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
oh wow, if it is true to be barry and kim then damn. they might have a chemistry just like kim and mark.
when i first heard kim/mark together i was like "no,man" b/c they were sibling but i was wrong. i love the
both of them now together. so i'll give kim/barry a chance if they're pair in here really. :)
OMG I never knew they played sibs till I actually watch 4HHKK, It was kinda awks but I was okay cause they are amazing!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
We can not love by everybody and it' s really normal. Live with the person that they like you. For me, out all of the newbie, I like Kim the most because she have a mysterious look. Maybe I' m not really into a simply adorable girl.
I feel like the more she got a hater the more she will become famous.
I love Kim the most outta all the newbies too, one cause she reminds me of Ann two, she's really mature and doesn't act like some little girl. I'm so excited for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Kim the most outta all the newbies too, one cause she reminds me of Ann two, she's really mature and doesn't act like some little girl. I'm so excited for this.
yeah I like Kim too she's like the younger version of Anne

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No more Yadech please, this is KimBarry's thread.. I really excited for this project cause I've been waiting for this pair and Kim is going to be the first n'ek that gets to play with nadech beside Yaya

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
No more Yadech please, this is KimBarry's thread.. I really excited for this project cause I've been waiting for this pair and Kim is going to be the first n'ek that gets to play with nadech beside Yaya
You don't need to say that to be honest :rolleyes1:

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LMAAAAAAAAAAAO

u should know the fact that this thread has Yadech's fans going in and out often, throwing comment like your only provokes more things

I wouldn't comment if u didn't say "No more Yadech"

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LMAAAAAAAAAAAO

u should know the fact that this thread has Yadech's fans going in and out often, throwing comment like your only provokes more things

I wouldn't comment if u didn't say "No more Yadech"
Oh well, usually I don't talk to other members unless I'm at a Ann forum so I wouldn't know who here is/isn't a fan of Yadech. Well pardon me for not wanting Yaya to be thrown in and compared to others.!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Do you guys know anyone who will be subbing this?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
khun Da, the producer said, both Kim & Barry will start filming on may 16. Yayyy. I hope there will be some SSBT clip.