[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Penelope said:
That drama looks interesting but it still can't get rid of my RP fever.  
LOL, i never said u could get rid of NK, but at least refresh ur mind a bit watching this drama, instead of just re-watching a lakorn when u know whats gonna happen already right????

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
@yaki. thank for the info and the clip. do you know what ep all kim kiss scene is on because i only want to see her kiss scene :pervie:  since it take way to long to watch all her lakorn beside that i dont understand thai so i most fast forward till i see a secne i like to watch.

man i really hope Paajaew will pair Naedch&kim up again like he say. this only their first lakorn together and already their on screen is this good.
just think how their on screen will get.  with more lakorn together.
plz Paajaew make it happen for us Naedch&kim shipper.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kayla said:
555555 I love your idea making Nadech Kim's slave but how are they to marry when they are not of the same status? We want a happy ending
good point lol

CUTE Names! Faith, Rasita, Nawee...
No need to even choose between them because Tae and Pit are going to have LOTS of children lol!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Girls...u guy r getting down huh! :)

Anyways today is friday and not RP! I'm freaking bored af because i'm currently not watch any lakorn tat it is airing right now! Maybe i'll take a try of Boy new lakorn hehehe

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Today Fri no RP. I am so sad. Anyway, I still have Ann's lakorns and PCKK to keep me alive.
I miss Pit and Tae.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
First Friday with no RP!!!! :cry:

I suggest you guys go watch MVs and what not on YT to help contain your fever.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla that's what I'm doing. I rewatch RP MVs, the love confession scene, and AB normal official MV to take my sadness off.

Pit and Tae still stick in my heart, soul, and mind, especially Tae.
I just love Kim and Nadech so much.

Penelope please make the request for me too. I hope the director will keep his promise and pair them up again.
My NK^^

Sweet_09

Penelope said:
I am gonna make a request on P'Da and Paajeaw's IG to pair up NK again.
U should! I'll be cheering for u since i dont have a IG LOL so do watever u can for now...miss them and miss all da good lakorn tat has ended because right now none hit my heart! :cry:

Sweet_09

Penelope said:
An old pic that I found of NK from 2010.
cr:  NK family.
Aha this is da pich i was talking about! They fit perfectly for a prince and princess role!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So cute! Look how young they look on that pix!

Just think how mature and romantic they would look if they were to star in a princess/prince role now. Just beautiful!

@lovenk - Good job! lol...I normally watch some MV's also before going to bed :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yes, they looked really young in that pic.

I want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn or a romantic comedy lakorn so badly.

They did pretty well together in those bickering/comedy scenes in the first 3 Episodes of RP.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The photo of them dressed in princess/prince is so cute! Kim especially looks very regal with her hair swept up like that!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Penelope said:
An old pic that I found of NK from 2010.
cr:  NK family.

Ahhh!! They are soo cute and soo young! :) Sooo adorable!! I know NK also had one or maybe a couple photoshoots together too back then.

Im watching NRLJ again and OMGEE Nadech and Mark so young, so thin and so pretty in there. Lol :p

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for NK pictures. I miss them so much. I wish that RP is still airing.

I want to see Pit and Tae's baby.