[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@Kayla: lol

OMFG i miss NK to much, I swear i cried watching NK all over again EEERRRGGGG.... I AM STILL WATCHING RP. Sorry i know i am late AAFFFF i am only on ep6.
Hehehehe. But don't worry i have faith in SABAN NAI MEK. Hoping it's confirm soon.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@fantastic_27 - what are you waiting for? hurry hurry...lol

By the time you get done with RP, their possible next lakorn might air already.

I love their duet from this scene. :)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla said:
Nadech is so handsome!

RP withdrawal big time! I really pray that the rumors of a new lakorn for NK is true!!
same here. i really hope it true too cuz i miss seeing these two on screen so much.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm having an RP withdrawl as well -- missing KimBarry.  

We should stop missing them so that they can reunite again ASAP.  

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope - I don't want to believe the rumors of their possible next lakorn but I can't help not to get excited about it!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Shoot this tread still moving??? It shall be hehehe just went back and rewatch our NK and gawd sure miss them!!! Their sweetness still running through my body!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope said:
I'm having an RP withdrawl as well -- missing KimBarry.  

We should stop missing them so that they can reunite again ASAP.  
lol  it hard for me not to miss kimbarry. they left me wanting them more after RP.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Really love RP...both Kim and nadech prove me wrong that they indeed do have chemistry and it was a perfect first lakorn for them to star in...love RP so much I guess because of the emotions showed both from NK...their emotions in the lakorn felt real and pure...

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Wow! Thank Goodness I found this forum. 

Anyways guys I love love RP! I´m just new to watching lakorns. The only thing I watched before RP was Game Rai Game Rak so I don´t really know much. I love Yaya & Nadech there and Pope-he´s so adorable. Then I found RP and just fell in love w/ lakorns and Kimberry?! lol Sorry for my ramblings. I´m just excited to be here.

Long live RP! :)

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Awwwh, I so looooove RP ! Nice to see I'm not the only one ;) Too sad, it'd ended .. I really hope they will reunit in another lakorn soon :)!! Untill then, I guess I have to watch/listen to Yaaaahk Bpen Kon Nuuuun and the other OSTs <3 They have such great chemistry in RP!! (Am I the only one who had a hard time at first imagining them as lovers because of 4HHKK??)

Proomise

sarNie Egg
KimBerry said:

Anyways guys I love love RP! I´m just new to watching lakorns. The only thing I watched before RP was Game Rai Game Rak so I don´t really know much. I love Yaya & Nadech there and Pope-he´s so adorable. Then I found RP and just fell in love w/ lakorns and Kimberry?! lol Sorry for my ramblings. I´m just excited to be here.

I totally get you ;) It wont be long till you're hooked with lakorns (If you aren't already) :p

Penelope

sarNie Adult
KimBerry said:

Agreed. I'm so in love with KimBarry too.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
KimBerry said:

Agreed. I'm so in love with KimBarry too.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope said:
I never watched Nadech and Kim act together in 4HJKK, so it wasn't hard for me at all to watch them as lovers. :)
same here. never saw the lakorn were they play sis&bro so like you it not hard for me to fall for these two.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think imma go back and watch this lakorn over again lolz...I miss how tae is always looking out for her man, pit or as she likes to call him "pitbull" lol...hahaha