[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he pretend not to care for her and that he hate her but he is looking after her and protect her an giving her that kind of stare if i were in her place i will misunderstand and i would have a hope 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
back to kimbarry ship :dance1: :dance1: Thae and pit are both immature and so childish , her she want to help him get reconcile with ravee yet she still give him the rude unfriendly shoulder witch that what bother me with her i think thae is the most annoying character kim played she soo dramatic an childish at times 

well him he tell her she is the demon in his life yet he come to care for her

and they smile and stare to each other with so much desire shows how they try so hard to pretend it can tell  with a glance that they are desperate for one another :drools: :drools: although i hate how they treat each other right now but still fiin for them 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i were his girlfriend i will misunderstand it was kiss in the cheek yet his blood was boiled

he is even mad at ravee get your mind straight man 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's true she is supposedly seeing wadoon so what that have to do with you 

ohh man she is a big brat 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
again bipolar behavior push him back to him push him back to him , regardless they look HOOTTTT 
:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when you see this face of her you realize that actually she is using that rude brat unfriendly selfish childish character just to hide this face that hidden behind it to protect her childish pride she choosed the wrong way the only thing she will get it hurt, she want to take care of him she loves him but much damage there 

now i feel a little pity for her , her face how he changed from smiling to sad hurt heartbreaking in blank of eyes :cry: just like if he gave her a slap awwww :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when you love someone no matter how you are bad good strong weak your heart will break when you hear this words from you person who you gave him your heart and loved deeply 

awwwwwshe soo hurrrrttttttt i can feel her pain 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why he is sooo weeak he pretend just like her "sister"? who looke at his sister with love eyes *smh* oh Thae you have a very bad character but in this moment i pity you very much you should just get over him

her eyes say how hurt she feel and her mouth try to say otherwise  hard moment 

:cry: :cry: :cry:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
despite that i don't agree how they get married but can't deny their stares always make me in love with them, like if the will start a new chap and will give each other a new chance to feel love 

one of the most beautiful wedding scene i watched sooooooooooooooo beautiful and real :heart: :heart: :heart: and both look gorgeous 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was touched by this graceful beautiful romantic moment i forget they were getting married for duty they look soo in love :cloud9:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN I REMEMBER I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD WHILE WATCHING THIS :spin: :drools: :crush: i can see his chest bombing clearly oyyyyyy, i wish this wasn't just a sniff and the actually did a real kiss it will be epiiiicccc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they got in teh husband wife life pretty fast and they look soo goooood together :spin:

the way he look at her :drools: :drools: crush: :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they ar eback to their old relationship lik ethey never fight or hate each other the love is so clear the newly wedding 

i loved the twist in the story they are now so lovely dovey with each other and they show care like real husband and wife 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i started to dislike pit character so much after the marriage yes Thae is not the best woman she has many annoying flaw sometime but people change and mor ethan that he is the wrong one here he forbidden her from drunking or talking to other man while he give himself the freedom to talk to his ex i'm in team of Thae now he accused her without seeing it by himself *smh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is another twist in the lakorn the bad became good and naive the naive and good become bad and evil , i like that Thae become good but i don't want her to be tooooooooooo good like almost weak if ravee tell this "it's my flavor" to the old Thae she will smash her but here her reaction is too defenseless i rolled my eyes for what ravee said

it was hard for her to endure her words without talking bad she want to be good  poor Thae , 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thae in the past was wrong for wanting to break ravee and pit but at least they were not married here ravee is more bad for wanting to break them while they are married i want to shack Thae "wake up girl" say something to her 

:numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: 

they are soo cuute :p :p :p 

it's good that the writer make them live in a harmony for a while like normal husband and wife after the phase of immaturity and the unreasonable hate i prefer them like this :heart: :heart: she so happy he wear the cloths she had choose for him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when the wife or the husband doesn't trust their partner that's mean it's the start of the damage of their marriage 
if she really was drunk like you said would she be able to stand up normally like that have some brain man

two words from ravee made him suspect her that easy and accuse her he didn't even bother to listen to her side story and hwy she come late or he didn't bother to tell her what ravee said to him actually he is the one deceiving her he lied to her about coming late because of work he soo dumb and so easy to manipulate i hate this kind of parek he deserved that slap if i were thae i will be soo hurt from his word

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his stares AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :drools: :drools: hot :spicy: :spicy: 

i loved their playful moment they are the sweetest when there is no drama between them so beautiful couple with natural feeling