[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
A great main lend and a great director...can't wait tat all I could say for now...and I do have to agree tat he does make lakorn fun to watch with an excitement hahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
Wow, i just found out about this today, gotta admit, its gonna be strange seeing barry with a new leading lady but i think it would be super cool! barry already has good chemistry with kim.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait to see Nadech and Kim! Nadech is so hush hush about his lakorns, this came as a surprised. Is Lakorn Thai a good production company? Who's the director? and what other lakorns are form Lakorn Thai? So excited to see the fitting!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, it seem like Khun Jaew really like Barry. I still don't get these producer/director how they work like. but whatever.

I;'m happy Barry is finally working with someone else beside yaya. can't wait for fitting. it's almost sunday!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
The proleme,we might don't see the pictures from the fitting because all lakorn from Lakornthai,they don't really show the pictures from the fitting not like the other production.

Sweet_09

Thanks for da photo...Kim and Nadech look really good together...love them and sad if we don't get to see the fitting photo...

^ They look compatible together...Two good looking people, but I think that what determines how good of a pair they are depends more on their acting together, whether or not sparks fly.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Nadech and Kim. I don't know what to say about this. lol
It's definitely a change. Honestly it's just gonna be just as weird as Mark-Kim pairing because i still can't get over the whole 4hjhkk brother and sister relationship. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, after not expecting Nadech to be in any lakorn after TNNKK, this came as such a pleasant suprise! I hope this stays confirmed and that the storyline is good. Nadech and Kim will have a great chance to grow as actors. I like the idea of this pair. I'm really excited to see Kim playing a spoiled brat, it's very different from her previous roles and of course, hooray, more of Nadech!

Sweet_09

U say it jiinxx u say it lol!!! I'm happy tat Kim get more challenge role...

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Thank your for those nice warming up pics. Hope we get to see some the fitting pics tomorrow. If fans know their schedule they probably know the location as well. Right now quite curious to see how this pair turns up to be.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant wait! fittings tomorrow..i dont think we will see much pics either..we would have to wait til the opening ceremony.