[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yep Kim is a lucky girl...Aum than Mark Than Nadech than following by is Boy Pakorn!!! Lol

Anyways Kimberry look hot and cute together...im loving each and ever single pics of them...Beside those i see tat they cut out Kim...tat rude

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep Kim is a lucky girl...Aum than Mark Than Nadech than following by is Boy Pakorn!!! Lol

Anyways Kimberry look hot and cute together...im loving each and ever single pics of them...Beside those i see tat they cut out Kim...tat rude
a well said Sweet_09 :highfive:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

And add Ken, then that's when she's the luckiest girl in the world.
AHEM*AHEM I envy her HAHAHAHAHA

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Here is the translation for the interview:
This is the first time, they are pairing together. Kim's role is Kratrea. She is the youngest child in the family and everybody spoiled her. Nadech is Pittaya. He was adopted into the family. They are close together and Pittaya always follow her order. There is a turning point, Pittaya has enough and stopped spoiling her. Kratrea, wanting to get his attention, started being mean to him and they got into fighting mode.

They said the roles are difficult and they took more acting class. The 2 characters are fighting but they have inner feeling for each other. There are some love scences, just like any other Thai drama, like falling on top of each other and carrying her.

Nadech is asking for support for the new pairing.

When asked if the filming start today? Nadech said yes. He said that Alex and P'Som started filming as we speak. Kim laughed and corrected him. She said her name is P' Moo Pimpaka, not Som, and you'd got pranked.

The 2 of them are not scheduled to film today.
Even though I've already thanked you through the forum system, I really want to pull this out and say again that your work is really really appreciated!!!! Thanks everyone for translating the plot, interview, and clips. I'm sure a fair amount of people on asianfuse are non-Thai speakers. You may not realize how important your work is to us. Without you translators, I have no clue what they are saying and laughing about and that feels no good. :no: Every little translation helps and is appreciated!!! If more thai-speakers could help translate, that'll be great!

The plot sounds... haha their relationship seems to have so many ups and downs. They start growing up together liking each other, then hate each other, then love each other again. I'm curious how this could be acted out. How could you have feeling for someone but behave all mean to them? :wackonut: Guess I have to watch to understand this type of love LOL

Sweet_09

Even though I've already thanked you through the forum system, I really want to pull this out and say again that your work is really really appreciated!!!! Thanks everyone for translating the plot, interview, and clips. I'm sure a fair amount of people on asianfuse are non-Thai speakers. You may not realize how important your work is to us. Without you translators, I have no clue what they are saying and laughing about and that feels no good. :no: Every little translation helps and is appreciated!!! If more thai-speakers could help translate, that'll be great!

The plot sounds... haha their relationship seems to have so many ups and downs. They start growing up together liking each other, then hate each other, then love each other again. I'm curious how this could be acted out. How could you have feeling for someone but behave all mean to them? :wackonut: Guess I have to watch to understand this type of love LOL
After u...thanks ninja007...without u we'll be like ??? Lol thank u once agian na

somp9

sarNie Adult
yadech fans shouldn't feel threat by Kim being pair with Nadech because Kim is Yaya's best friend, so yaya probably happy for both of them too.

Sweet_09

Wow lot and lots of gurl
In this lakorn...who is n'ek friend who is n'rai lol...who with who hehehe but Pang, Jaja and Air is very cute na...thanks for sharing girl
And happy tat their more of Kimbarry hehehe

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim's dress is so sexy and she also dyed her hair to look fierce.

Kim lost a lot of weight too!