[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

somp9

sarNie Adult
is this a remake lakorn. Sorry if this question has been asked before or not?

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
is this a remake lakorn. Sorry if this question has been asked before or not?
The novel has once been made into a movie starred by Sam. It is quite old. And it is said the script of this lakorn is 50% from the novel and 50% originally written by the script writer.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The novel has once been made into a movie starred by Sam. It is quite old. And it is said the script of this lakorn is 50% from the novel and 50% originally written by the script writer.
So tat mean da lakorn would be differnt from da movie??? Cool lol

Anyways Kim look beautiful from any angle lol and Nadech look Smoking Hot even some seem him okay and ugh lol once agian... thanks for sharing

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
tvpool 23mins
cr:NYHOME2010
Translation for this clip:
Kim described her character more. Kratrea is very mean, spoiled and bossy. Kim and Nadech went to take acting class and did some activity together. So they communicate more smoothly and get to understand the character more.

Mint started off as a good person. She was Nadech ' s girlfriend. But Katrea tried to break them up. Being hurt, mint changed. She started fighting back. Later, mint turned bad and Kratrea, feeling guilty, became good.

When asked if she is not feeling well. Kim said yes, she had a cold. Maybe because the weather is very hot. And Kim is filming Punyachon, with lots of outdoor scenes.

The interviewer asks if P'Jet take of her when she is sick. Kim laughed shyly and said 'yes, a little bit'

Kim will definitely be attending P'Ja 's wedding and will try to help if she can.
-------
Nadech said he haven't talk to Pra Jeaw about how he want the character to turn out yet. But he is expected to do so before filming. thoranee née née Kai krong will be airing May 25.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Translation for this clip:
Kim described her character more. Kratrea is very mean, spoiled and bossy. Kim and Nadech went to take acting class and did some activity together. So they communicate more smoothly and get to understand the character more.

Mint started off as a good person. She was Nadech ' s girlfriend. But Katrea tried to break them up. Being hurt, mint changed. She started fighting back. Later, mint turned bad and Kratrea, feeling guilty, became good.

When asked if she is not feeling well. Kim said yes, she had a cold. Maybe because the weather is very hot. And Kim is filming Punyachon, with lots of outdoor scenes.

The interviewer asks if P'Jet take of her when she is sick. Kim laughed shyly and said 'yes, a little bit'

Kim will definitely be attending P'Ja 's wedding and will try to help if she can.
-------
Nadech said he haven't talk to Pra Jeaw about how he want the character to turn out yet. But he is expected to do so before filming. thoranee née née Kai krong will be airing May 25.
Thanks Ninja007...oh u save my life na...thank u once agian...Beside Kim sound so cute hehehe

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
The story lines seems to be okay/good with the acting and roles...But Nadech & Kim just isn't the couple I imagine would be acting it out...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
XYZX and sweet, Thank you for your appreciation. I'm glad I can help with the translation.

Mint also said in the interview that she is filming lots of scenes today. She just finished the scene with Alex. In the scene, she met Alex, who is a playboy; She need to show that she dislike Alex. Kru ngao (mint mis-pronouced her name.. Very funny), who was their acting coach, told her that her face was too mean. She is suppose to be innocent. So she need to make some adjustment to her acting and not show too much emotion on her face.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
Nadech looks handsome and mature here. The jacket he wore is nice but a little bit too tight on him.
Kim is the type of girl that on the thicker side and she needs to watch out and take good care of her eye-bags. :unsure: But overall I like how they dress her up. It fits the character.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech also has bags under his eyes. Oh man, he needs to get some rest ASAP. Kim doesn't look bigger than Nadech -- she just looks taller because she's wearing high heels and Nadech is short compared to Mark Prin. And Kim lost a lot of weight compared to her role in 3NNT. This is definitely Kim's year because she's acting with the 2 hottest actors back to back (Nadech + Mark) and she's also working with LakornThai, which is the greatest Thai lakorn production company ever.