[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
of course when people repeatedly said that 'u are fat'.... evryone will feel down especially kim... she a girl~
but nadech just tease her around cause she is a shy person....
n i think it also have a positive side... kim will work on her weight...
i especially love when kim said.... 'sai mai dee'... with that cute tone to nadech~
so far i love this new pairing~ :dance3:

BTW i think kim not fat at all~ all thai-west mixed actress got this problem... even yaya... but yaya not obvious cause she don't have a broad shoulder and chubby type of face as kim...
almost all european people got big bones kind of figure.... it doesn't look bad for me~
and even that make kim look more sexy than her other same age actress~
her body part seems firm and busty... :drool: did i used sensor words here... :blush:
opssss sorry na ja... :unsure:
I'm not sure if it's really positive to say someone (girl) is fat when she is actually not. Look what happen to Margie. Before this she was okay. But people teasing about her weight and now? She lose weight (but I still adore her shape especially leg lmao) and people also complain that she's so skinny. And sooner, we'll see Kim'll also be like Margie.

Maybe it's fun for someone but for me I seriously 'emo' when people 'tease' me about my shape hahaha. When I don't eat, people say that I'm too small but when I eat, my brother will complain that I'm so chubby. Duhhh. Sorry a lil bit off topic.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We'll never be able to escape this body thing. People will think you're too big an the when you lose weight there will be people who say you are too skinny. The most inmportant thing is not to let it get to you. I hope Kim just loves her own body and health and her personality.
Although Nadech only teased lightly the others are real harsh about Kim's body and I just don't appreciate it.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Oh please, she has been teased many times though, she usually laughs it off. U guys tend to make the matter bigger than it seems
U guys haven't been teased at all? in your life? U guys are that sad when someone teases u?

Plus people tease Kim without any bad intentions, they are like joking with her. So what is the matter? It's still better than she is skinny like a stick

Nadech is a teaser, a known fact. U guys spend two page, to talk about her body, that ain't nice either *rolls eyes*

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Well, guys can be insensitive sometime. I think Boy's comment is probably the meanest. He called her Lum / bugg (manly / huge).

Rather than being upset by it, I look at how well Kim handle the situation. She is so positive thinking. When somebody call me fat on TV, I wouldn't use the word "Tai La, Nisai Mi Dee". That's just too cute.

Since start filming Punyachon, Mark got to know Kim better and already stop calling her fat.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^

well she gotta laugh it off though. Appearance only matters when someone takes it into their head. If she isn't worried about her body, than the teasing won't matter to her much

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To all u guy i agree...Kim doesn't seem big or fat like they said...anyways i like how Kim play it off she getting old as tat game is gettin old lol...i just hope she stay like tat since being too skinny or a twig...most likely some of Thai actress i see are nearly a twig! LMFAO anyways Kim please keep tat body...don't list to those nonsense comment...we like u "cause girl u r amgize just da way u r!"

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh please, she has been teased many times though, she usually laughs it off. U guys tend to make the matter bigger than it seems
U guys haven't been teased at all? in your life? U guys are that sad when someone teases u?

Plus people tease Kim without any bad intentions, they are like joking with her. So what is the matter? It's still better than she is skinny like a stick

Nadech is a teaser, a known fact. U guys spend two page, to talk about her body, that ain't nice either *rolls eyes*
Good point.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Well, of course reacting to teasing means we HAVE been teased or know that is brings negative effects. Just my personal opinion that people can be insensitive. It's not like it's off topic or anything. SMH. Just a fan being concerned for her feelings. But like I said, I admire that she handles it well and continues to focus on her work.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
:rolleyes1: if Kim got down or beaten up just becuz people teased her about weights, she should have been bonny or skinny long time ago. She is an actress, worrying only about how people tease her about weights ain't going to help her any better. Laughing it off it is the best way

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To all u guy i agree...Kim doesn't seem big or fat like they said...anyways i like how Kim play it off she getting old as tat game is gettin old lol...i just hope she stay like tat since being too skinny or a twig...most likely some of Thai actress i see are nearly a twig! LMFAO anyways Kim please keep tat body...don't list to those nonsense comment...we like u "cause girl u r amgize just da way u r!"
well said @sweet_09