[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank for da pics...she is so truely, madly in love with him lol...she is so pretty in this lakorn...so far love all her clothing and da hairs style too...more more i want more lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit K'Da Hathairat IG
the food Nadech eating looks yummy

Asy

sarNie Immature
sorry for quoting such a long picture but last four frames have so curious what is going on!!! She does look like she's tearing up, like she's absolutely in love with him. Gah!
It reminds me of noy fan fiction where Kim deeply fall in love with Dennis but he keep hurting her. *Oy, it doesn't make sense at all lmao.*

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It reminds me of noy fan fiction where Kim deeply fall in love with Dennis but he keep hurting her. *Oy, it doesn't make sense at all lmao.*
I remember reading! Good thing things will be mutual--both love and hate 555.
The pictures are great!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow it has only been a short period of time and it looks like they accomplished a lot of filming, bet this will be done in no time at all.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LOL it does seem like they are rushing the filming of this one. Maybe they want to get it done and over with so Nadech can focus on Kookum before the Rising Sun series. :p

Anyways, thanks a lot of all the pics and info. I'm super excited for this one. I'm loving what I've seen of it so far! ~Can't wait!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nadech is looking mighty handsome. Loving his new haircut ;) Kim looks so beautiful in the pic where she's wearing the gold skirt. I'm really looking forward to em