[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Kim's eye bags are pretty bad, Nadech's eye-bags are due to his lacking of sleeping while Kim's are just wrinkles

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^SERIOUSLY cut it with da "EYE BAG" thinging...it getting "OLD"...keep it "PEACE" as it once was...

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
^SERIOUSLY cut it with da "EYE BAG" thinging...it getting "OLD"...keep it "PEACE" as it once was...
agreed~ I dont even know why people are even talking about 'eye bags' .. so what anyways? That just means that she is working hard .. not like nobody doesnt have them

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
o_O WTF? how many times I say the bags and u guys are so worked up like this? *rolls eyes*

Have I said anything negative about that? Have I said "they are ugly" lol funny I just said that and u guys are so defensive. Need to be jumpy?

Yup I got the right to say "da bags" as I wish, got problems?

And Please, dont make it like I started wars :rolleyes1: you guys don't need to act like I am starting :rolleyes1: So far I haven't said anything about Kim, stop acting like I am against her :baby:

dude, need chill pill

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yup, Kim has eye bag. She has allergy to dust and bunch of other thing. With the pollution in Bangkok, her allergy isn't going anywhere.

When the weather changes, Kim has runny-nose sometime.

Sweet_09

^ it not tat ur starting something but i'm jst saying tat it getting old how ppls just keep pionting da same thing all over and over agian...it annoy...tat why i ask for a STOP! And were not making a big deal out of it...ust to let u know i am CHILL while writing this...

And if u count tat by this is starting something than feel free to think so because all i ask for is a STOP...lol

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^

really? how many times has it been repeated about her eye-bags? in this forum? I thought people were saying she's thick the most not the eye-bags thinggy :scratchhead2:
and based oh what you said "making it big deal?" i was the only one commenting on that in THIS THREAD that is the big thing? :yawn:

YUP thanks ninja, now I know why she got pretty bad eye-bags like that, it's due to her allergy

Sweet_09

Tat why i said "feel free"... And about her being thick i don't really mind because i know she not and by tat she is perfect to me and she not like a twig like some ither thai actress i see around...

Ninja007...ur right tat why i was trying top STOP da eyes thinging since i know tat she not feeling will atm and thanks for pionting it out...a very good helper atm...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Tat why i said "feel free"... And about her being thick i don't really mind because i know she not and by tat she is perfect to me and she not like a twig like some ither thai actress i see around...

Ninja007...ur right tat why i was trying top STOP da eyes thinging since i know tat she not feeling will atm and thanks for pionting it out...a very good helper atm...
lol why u didn't say that Kim wasn't feeling well, so i could top? you only said STOP! but without telling why. How could I know? You got so defensive

Plus, it wasn't my intention to pick on her eye-bags, I noticed that I pointed it out, I got nothing to do with her health at the first place

Sweet_09

lol why u didn't say that Kim wasn't feeling well, so i could top? you only said STOP! but without telling why. How could I know? You got so defensive

Plus, it wasn't my intention to pick on her eye-bags, I noticed that I pointed it out, I got nothing to do with her health at the first place
I though ever KIM LOVER know...lol at me srry for being jumpy tat y i set my mood as aggressive hehehe...please forgive me...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007, I' m just curious, Have you seen Kim in real life? I really want to see her but I guest that it will never happen to me.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
lol this thread.

Kim has bad bad eyebags like it's droopy. But it's nicely shape when she smile though. But even if she has tons of sleep, her eyebags will still be thick cuz it's natural eyebags for her.

Kim is thick but she isn't fat. She doesn't look bloated. lol

They are cute together.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
can we talk about the lakorn, please. it is not hard.

thanks all for posting pictures. i can't wait to see these two together.