[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really want to know wat happen at this scene...those pics at da last page...it get me so exciting and wondering at da same time??

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Credits to KimmyStation
Host: hello viewer. We are going to bring you to RP set. Today, after Pra'k-Nang'k got married, it's time to deliver the bride. Everybody is so excited.

Nadech -> sleep .. Sleep .. Sleep
Host: is there a mysterious on the bed, pulling Nadech into his sleep.... While Nadech is busy sleeping, How about Nang'k Kim?

Kim: hungry ... Hungry
Somebody: just ate noodle this morning
K: I only ate a little.

K: let's eat .. Yay, time to eat.

Host: seeing both Pra'k wanting to only sleep and Nang'k just want to eat, Paa Jeaw the director have to bring them to back. Eh, busy with the phone? Phone .. Phone.

** Nadech pranking Kim ***
k: **fell down ** that really hurt

N: I didn't do anything

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I think smelling armpit must be a very cool thing for guys to do to girls right now in Thailand LOL. Because Aum Atichart does it to Yaya too. It's gross, don't know why they do it. But Nadech and kim are so cute, Kim's "P'Barry" is very cute. Seems she's always giggly around Nadech.

cecilia

Staff member
I think smelling armpit must be a very cool thing for guys to do to girls right now in Thailand LOL. Because Aum Atichart does it to Yaya too. It's gross, don't know why they do it. But Nadech and kim are so cute, Kim's "P'Barry" is very cute. Seems she's always giggly around Nadech.
that's one of P'aum's pet peeve lmao (don't know why he does it but whatever)
he gets scare when ppl want to touch his nipple but he doesn't mind smelling ppl chocolate (armpit in thai - i know, i spelled it wrong 'จั๊กกะแร้' ) lol

cutest part for me is of Kimmy complaining - I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww da video or da clip is so cute...Nadech and Kim seem to have lot of fun working together...Kim look gorgeous in her bride dress and Nadech look handsome in his groom suit as well...Oh i keep on smiling while watching the clip...so excite!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim looks sooooooo beautiful in the wedding dress when I was watching that video clip.

Can't believe Nadech put his finger under Kim's armpit and smelled it afterwards LOL!