[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech look young and fresh on tat pics up there and lol like Aylove say hehehe

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Oh yeah...it would be nice seeing Barry with different n'eks!
Barry is HOT when playing revenge lakorns!
absolutely ...i hope nadech gets a revenge lakorn soon but i dont want a "i love you,i kill you" lakorn coz that would be a "i hate you" lakorn for me

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Feel like I barely come to this thread maybe cause I'm too crazy over MK instead anyways people should help support this thread ^.^ Nadech and Kimmy is soo sexy together <3

Sweet_09

@AnnTfan irk I love Kim with both of Mark and Nadech and she seem close to da boy as well...I'll always support Kimmy and her lakorn tat wat call true FANS lol!!! Easy right!

MarKim or KiMark are da cute and hot couple...KimBarry are da sexy and sweet couple...I know I know other might to agree with me but tat how I divide them apart...nah who say so I think they are HOT SWEET AND CUTE TOGETHER!!! Love them equal but I might know why this tread is going slow and I don't want to say much...cough cough HATER cough cough...

:D :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lets make it fast, I don't see NK offscreen alot thats why we don't have pics to post up as much as MK.. But positive attitude. 80 page FTW <3

Sweet_09

^guess ppls are stopping by and reading but not just commenting LOL TAT JUST LOL!!!

On da pic I was like this o_O wat in da world??? Okay Halloween is not tat far away lol wait do Thailand even have Halloween??? LMFAO But at least I could still see my handsome man in those horrible costume

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yup, there are silent readers sneaking in here.
uh huh
i thinks that me
and that picture of nadech in the japanese themed movie is crack up but awfully awful especially his hair
i suddenly have a superstition that yaya attended the same show

fun

Expired Sarnie
@AnnTfan irk I love Kim with both of Mark and Nadech and she seem close to da boy as well...I'll always support Kimmy and her lakorn tat wat call true FANS lol!!! Easy right!
I feel insulted lol I love Rome but can't stand a lot of his lakorns. I don't support when they throw me curve balls. I give criticism when necessary and ban their lakorn. But that doesn't make me any less or more of a fan.