[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
That Is Just Total Bull Crap How It's Only Kimmy's Fans
If They Only Love Nadech With Yaya Then Cry A River,Build A Bridge And Get Over It
Because You Dont Get Everything You Want
I'm A Yadech-Er But I Love It When They Mix It Up
Sometimes If They Have Too Many Lakorn Together Than It May Start To Be Boring
I Believe That Yaya Is An Awesome Actress and She Is Nadech's (Koo Kwan)
But In The Entertainment Industry There Are Many More Other People To Work With
So To The Nadech Fans Out There Open Your Heart And Accept Other Actresses To Be Nadech's Nang'eks

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Are u guys sure "Nadech's fans" don't support him? :baby: It's likely his kookwan fans who don't spazz here and his kookwan fans dont spazz much in his kookwan's lakorns thread either. But I bet his fans in general want him in lakorns

btw spazzing never means "support" when does it happen to be "his fans don't spazz, then it means they dont support ?" :rolleyes1:

why is it bothering u guys so much that only Kim's fans are spazzing here? Does it matter that Nadech's fans should be spazzing here too? And does it matter the p ages of the thread?

Nonsense enough

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
If They Only Love Nadech With Yaya Then Cry A River,Build A Bridge And Get Over It
So To The Nadech Fans Out There Open Your Heart And Accept Other Actresses To Be Nadech's Nang'eks
haha, u have a great sense of humor, rofl w/ your comment "cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it" LOL...i agree w/ everything u said though, poor nadech, hope the rest of yadech fans will change their mind....

anyway, back to the lakorn. i really like nadech's new hair style in this lakorn, make him looks more mature and very manly, totally match w/ kim's mature style.
hopefully this lakorn will turn out good like i've anticipated lol,

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
At least ur honest...some are just blah! But thank u as a Yadecher for tagging along...not so much of a Yadecher is tagging along cuz they can't see Nadech with Kim or more than half, they dislike Kim...but I LOVE KIM!!! I love Nadech but never a Yadecher! Not toooo found of them lol gues everyone figure...anyways thanks again for ur honesty!

Adding on there are some Nadech fans tat are in this tread as will...just to let u know

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Not only am I a fan of Kim and Mark but I am also a Nadech fan as well. That's why I'm thrilled that he finally paired up with different nang'ek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not a fan of Kim but I like her enough to watch her lakorn. I am a Yadech shipper but open to new pairing, but it doesn't mean I will always dislike a pair or like a pair. I pretty much prefer Nadech-Kim over Mark-Kim. And no I am not forcing it upon any one of you to like my pair over another. To me I don't really care if a certain amount of Nadech fans only wants him to pair up with Yaya, they have ever right to not like Nadech-Kim pairing and other people who does not like Yadech pairing has their right.

YaMaMiKi

kim beutiful as always
^^that pic remind me of the wedding shoot and now i'm wondering what part is that dress in

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kim's makeup looks nice but not digging the dress, esp the top portion. From afar it looks okay but up close, lol. Kim would have looked nice in a lace material dress.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Are u guys sure "Nadech's fans" don't support him? :baby: It's likely his kookwan fans who don't spazz here and his kookwan fans dont spazz much in his kookwan's lakorns thread either. But I bet his fans in general want him in lakorns

btw spazzing never means "support" when does it happen to be "his fans don't spazz, then it means they dont support ?" :rolleyes1:

why is it bothering u guys so much that only Kim's fans are spazzing here? Does it matter that Nadech's fans should be spazzing here too? And does it matter the p ages of the thread?

Nonsense enough
Why are you always questioning us with "Are you sure"? That should be your trademark question. Don't you have anything better to do than to stir up trouble in this thread and other Kim related threads? Geez.

Even though I'm also looking forward to watching this lakorn, I'm more excited for Mark & Kim's upcoming lakorn because they make a better pair. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why are you always questioning us with "Are you sure"? That should be your trademark question. Don't you have anything better to do than to stir up trouble in this thread and other Kim related threads? Geez.
just ignore her cos I've been seeing she does this many times already stirring up trouble and attacking others she's probably dislike Kim

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL---no offense any yadech fans but srsly...yadech fans dont even seem to follow up with yaya's lakorns as well...lol...they only want yaya/nadech. If thats the case then know what?! thats not real talents if all yadech does is ride off each other for ratings?!??!?!?! SRSLY! Some people need to get a grip! Yaya's got two lakorns, one with aum and one with por t but I dont see yadech's fans excited. LOL all they brag or want to see is "yadech" like srsly?!?!?!?!? An acting career requires different actors! TO be known as a "TALENTED" actress/actor, ONE must be able to act in any script with any actor or actress!!! NOT THE SAME OLD ONE for ratings!! THat's just complete BULLSH*T and promotion! SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

GET A GRIP!!!! those peoples can go daydream and fantasize elsewhere!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~

I like actors and actresses that are versatile! Different and can really act, pull off the characters! Not just acting all "cute" and "whiny"....stupid!!!!!!! Aite, anyways dont mean to drill the hole on anyone here..breathe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL---no offense any yadech fans but srsly...yadech fans dont even seem to follow up with yaya's lakorns as well...lol...they only want yaya/nadech. If thats the case then know what?! thats not real talents if all yadech does is ride off each other for ratings?!??!?!?! SRSLY! Some people need to get a grip! Yaya's got two lakorns, one with aum and one with por t but I dont see yadech's fans excited. LOL all they brag or want to see is "yadech" like srsly?!?!?!?!? An acting career requires different actors! TO be known as a "TALENTED" actress/actor, ONE must be able to act in any script with any actor or actress!!! NOT THE SAME OLD ONE for ratings!! THat's just complete BULLSH*T and promotion! SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

I like actors and actresses that are versatile! Different and can really act, pull off the characters! Not just acting all "cute" and "whiny"....stupid!!!!!!! Aite, anyways dont mean to drill the hole on anyone here..breathe
wow you have a really good response and description i am agreeing with what you just said

YaMaMiKi

~~~~~~~~

Thats What I'm Tryna Say
If You ONly Love And Actor/Actrees Because They're With This Actor/Actress Then Like I Said
Cry A River,Build A Bridge,AND GET OVER IT
The Entertainmnet Industry Has A VAriety Of Members
So Open Your Heart And Accept Different Actors/Actress To Be That Person Nang'ek/Pra'ek

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

~~~~~~~~

Fightung lol! But that's what happen when they pair for too long ad too much