[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
who's his nang'ek in koo kum??? remake???
Koo Kum had been remade many times. Nang'k is a newby, called Richie. She belongs to Ae Supachai's agency.

If his fans continue to be over processive, ch3 may only pair Nadech up with newbies, who has nothing to lose. That would be too bad for his skill. Hope the fans loosen up.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Koo Kum had been remade many times. Nang'k is a newby, called Richie. She belongs to Ae Supachai's agency.

If his fans continue to be over processive, ch3 may only pair Nadech up with newbies, who has nothing to lose. That would be too bad for his skill. Hope the fans loosen up.
Are there pictures of her? Yea, Ae Supachai's kid again? lol
I think newbies are okay but if they are inexperience then yea the lakorn might be a waste.
Are there a lakorn thread for KooKum yet? I don't see it.

Meadow

sarNie Adult

I so agree with you. Nadech needs to branch out from Yaya for awhile.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Koo Kum is not a going to be a lakorn -- it's a movie version.

For the lakorn version, Bie/Noona are already the pranang.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Bie's version is not out yet, they just started filming it right now. lol.

It's probably going to air next year or something.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bie's version is not out yet, they just started filming it right now. lol.

It's probably going to air next year or something.
Oh My! Lmao! Guess I don't follow Bie at all to know where his career is at. lmao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
.. Nadech in da movie while Bie is in da lakorn...i prefer da lakorn...da linger it is da more tear i will be delivering LOL!!! But i'll still watch Nadech version...but there a maybe hehehe

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Koo kum the movie sounds interesting but i don't like the nang'ek. I would prefer a veteran or popular actress.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
99?! Woot.
The artwork of Barry Kim is amzing. If I was Kim, I'd choose Mark.. Nadech seems to be a little bit too immature

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks more mature than Mark (because Nadech is half caucasian), but he seems to act somewhat immature.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
errw..from time to time...
I know why nadech fans don't like posting and discussing in this thread.5555

Meadow

sarNie Adult

cr: yayee.

I REALLY wanna watch this lakorn too because Kim is supposed to be a spoiled brat in this lakorn. Another different role for her this year!