[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I love Kim's hairstyle at the Ch. 3 calendar event. I don't like Nadech's hair like that but he still has a great smile! I prefer Nadech with the Pitaya hairdo -- sooooo handsome.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I didn't like Nadech's hairstyle, but I really loved Mark's though it looked like he just woke up, cause he's cute that way. For me anyways.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark looks good because he has a babyface. I don't like what they were wearing at the event -- looked too casual, they should've dressed up much more better since they're superstars. Kim was the only one that was all dressed up.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well I don't think they have to dress up because even if they are superstars they also have a life of their own. I find it ridiculous that superstars have to have a stylist for their every event and stuff, it's like they don't have their own hands or something. If i was asuperstar, I wouldn't want a stylist cause I want people to like me for who i am not how i look. I woudn't mind if they just came in t-shirts and shorts or jeans.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
For a calendar event, they should dress up better because when fans take pics of them and meet them in person, they would look much more handsome/prettier in real life. Hollywood superstars don't dress down at events, only if they went grocery shopping or exercised at the gym. Hahaa.

I wouldn't mind if superstars dressed up comfortable or casual if they went shopping or eating out with friends/family.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I get your point, but i'm different though cause i'd rather see a person as who they are than all dressed up, but i wouldn't really care anyway cause if i ever do get to meet them in real life it would be my luck already. Haha. But I know the possibility is too little. LOL.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hahaa. Yeah, I prefer to see them dressed up in real life especially at an event where there are tons of fan who wants to see if the pra'ek/nang'ek are really handsome/beautiful in real life than on TV.

I'm so ready to watch this lakorn.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Heard that Nadech is heading to America (San Fran, LA, Vegas) in the middle of this month! Too bad that I live in New York. :(

But Anne Thongprasom is coming to New York this month though!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol if a celebrity is handsome or pretty in person without makeup, it's a true real beauty. Fans/view already see enough of them being handsome, pretty in TV with the help of makeups, clothes, lighting, etc. That's why it's definitely interesting too see how they are without fancy clothes, makeups. Like how with Nadech, he always wears hideous clothes like a beggar, but most of fans or people who have seen him in person say he is much more handsome than on TV. He looks more farang (mixed) as well :)

It's true that Kim was the only who dressed up this fancy at the event, I guess cuz she went directly to the private event with Mark. Last year, she didn't dress up this much fancy.

Hope to see more bts and previews for this lakorn. Only one month away from Jan, they better promote this lakorn

Ps Nadech is going to Florida first

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks K&K for da news about Nadech...Y Florida??? Why not other state tat is more near to me hehehe

Anyways Nadech look handsome every way...will maybe not every way but u girls get wat i mean hehehe...thanks for all da news pichs girl!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Florida for Minute Maid tour

LA, SF, Las Vegas for Lays tour with Yaya

he is gonna be in the states for 2 weeks, roughly

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ha, the closest i will ever get to be to them is about two thousand miles away. Haha. My luck sucks. :(
oh well, just keep on dreaming that one day they'll come to wisconsin.