[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yaya's dad looks old enough to be her grandpa too because Yaya looks super young to be his daughter. LOL.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL as old as Kim's dad TOO. So let's dont point your finger at who looks older than whom LMAO

ok much off topic

Kim at yesterday's event

cr: Photo by : เพชร, Beemkung Lanla'Aloha & Pae, as seen on Kim's FB fan page

AF doesn't allow hotliking pics, btw. Since AF has rules, follow the rules

Meadow

sarNie Adult
But Kim looks mature, whereas Yaya looks too young to be considered as a daughter to her "grandpa dad". Hahha.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol it's so laughable, looks mature? ROFL, so yeah until people know Kim was born in 1992.... oh yeah Kim looks like she is around 23 or 25. So does it make her looking her dad's cousin then ROFL

Let's not point out who is older than who, they are all old ROFL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. too funny too funny girls. Let's stay on topic na ja. Don't want things to escalate. lol
--

Kim looks beautiful at the head&shoulder event! Beautiful smile! :) And I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited to see Mint Nutwara too! :wink:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
well this is just my opinion and what I see while am working at international company + most of them is eupo people.
most of them look old than his / her age compare to asian people.
may be that also same thing for Yaya's & Kim's father . well who know . genetic may be :secret:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I get it, their dads are old but Yaya still looks too young to be her dad's daughter. She looks more like a great grand daughter with her innocent look. LMAO!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ive watched that clip before. I dont remember seeing her mom in it; just yaya and her sister. do you know which part her mom speaks Norwegian? j/c, u dont have to point it out. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah I know, sorry, I didn't hear it at first then the second time i heard them asking if she was yaya's mom or her aunt? I believe. So foolish of me.