[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol the same question goes to Kim.... does Kim's mom speak English or German? and any other dara who is mixed, do their mom or dad speak their spouses' languages?

to answer the question, if I am not wrong, Yaya's mom can speak English well
YouTube mail order bride thailand. Thailand is not the only country but I was doing my research so I was watching a lot of the documentary on Thailand red light district, mail order bride, and prostitution.

Anyways for Margie, her dad is Spaniard and her mom is Thai. Her dad speaks to her in Spanish and probably some English and probably a word or two in Thai (I'm assuming the Thai part). Her mom speaks to her in Thai. Her parents communicate through English.

Cr. as tagged :)
This particular picture of Kim scared me lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Wow, there are several Kim haters in here criticizing her in her own thread.

How cruel.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
ROFL, several haters? Oh please, dont act like everyone is hating on Kim. Who criticizes her? And for what they criticize her? And so what this is her thread, others can't criticize her? lol too funny

so everyone is supposed to praise her in her threads? Is she kinda a Goddess or something LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Wow, there are several Kim haters in here criticizing her in her own thread.

How cruel.
We know Kim cannot please everyone! As long as we love her, just ignore those fools. Fools are still fools no matter what. It's obvious in the eye. We love Kim so just leave those fools alone. Imagine if we criticize their "idols" I am sure they would blast off like some demons. Some people can never grow up!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Meadow I think that you make a big deal with it. I think that what the person say is nothing rude. There are the pictures of Kim that I don't like or some scard me then I' m her hater. We don' t need to praise her every second. Agree with you K&K

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Not liking her picture is perfectly fine.

But quoting somebody, asking about their parent and mention "red light district, mail order bride, and prostitution". You probably didn't mean to imply that Margie's mom, Yaya's mom and Kim's mom are such women. But it's really inappropriate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we can't demand or in power to control somebody to praise on the person you like leave space and freedom nobody is putting bad critics on Kim cos there is no swear words no big deal of saying somebody picture looks scary cos not all pictures are the same some are nice some are not that good and that doesn't mean they are Kim haters

Meadow

sarNie Adult
At least Kim fans don't go in other threads and bash on their favorite stars.

It would suck if Kim was reading all of the hateful comments because she IS fluent in english.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech is already at Florida!! Too bad I live in New York. :(
cr: FB.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Why Kim has to mind bashing comments? She can read Thai too, and I bet there are bashing comments on her in Thai. Would that suck also?
If u dont like that post, click "report" and don't generalize "many haters" here, cuz there are not many, in this thread it's mainly Kim's fans. But again, others people have their own opinions, we can't force them to praise Kim or Nadech

P.s and Please dont hot link, it's a rule here