[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Agree with all of you....Do you girls know when they will start filming RP again?Since tomorrow they stop for one day..
I just had another look at Nadech 's schedule. He should be back in Thailand on Dec 22nd. So he can continue filming RP on Dec 24th. Am I being cruel, wanting him to get back to work so soon... Haha.

Somebody asked Paa Jaew when RP will be done. His answer "Almost but not soon".. Hmm?

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i wish there are any thai actors or actress coming to the new year at Fresno i want to meet anne, ken, nadech, yaya, kimberly,and MTeam so much ugh i just hope that Rang Pratana will not end quickly i want to see more of them and i want to know if mint chalida and nadech will act together one day

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I want to see Nadech and Mint C. to act together as well. They will look really good together, because Nadech looks good with anyone.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
If this lakorn becomes super popular (which i know it will have potential because it's produced by p'da), i hope nadech and kim won't get paired back to back.

I wanna see nadech act with tons of different other beautiful nang'eks other than Kim and Yaya. But I'm sure Nadech will get to pair up with other beautiful actresses, so i can't wait to see that happen.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I hope they won't get paired up back to back as well. and would definately love to see him pair with Margie.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Page 130 it is...im happy tat da page is going up and finally there more fans coming in and commit...happy to read all da commit (da on topic one lol) anyways i cant explain how excited i am for this lakorn!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Everyone's excited about this lakorn, can't wait for this to air!!! Want to see Nadech and Kim so badly now. Especially after all the confusion i had, I so want to see this to clear it up, haha LOL, but i do want it to be like how i imagined it.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Everyone's excited about this lakorn, can't wait for this to air!!! Want to see Nadech and Kim so badly now. Especially after all the confusion i had, I so want to see this to clear it up, haha LOL, but i do want it to be like how i imagined it.
Me too, looking forward to watch RP. I got really mix up too LOL..

When Nadech come back from the State, will he start filming immediately?? hehehehe...just being curious. Sorry to ask, but what is he doing in the US.??

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
When Nadech come back from the State, will he start filming immediately?? hehehehe...just being curious. Sorry to ask, but what is he doing in the US.??
Two promotion tours: the orange juice and the potato chip. Buy the product and send in your UPC for a chance to win the trip. And the trip comes with Nadech (the potato chip comes with NY).

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yaya has such a poor sense of fashion; she's always dressing like she's in norway for some reason. I see her in those kinds of overall dresses/pants too much. nong'kim ja is cute but looking abit chubby there. lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, those fans are so lucky, at least they live in california and get to see him, people in the center states barely get to see any famous stars from thai land. The only one i remember that were really famous were Num and Joy that get to come to wisconsin in the 2000's because of Bansaithong.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
yaya has such a poor sense of fashion; she's always dressing like she's in norway for some reason. I see her in those kinds of overall dresses/pants too much. nong'kim ja is cute but looking abit chubby there. lol
LOL at your comment about yaya always dressing up like she's in norway.