[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
im glade she didnt cut too much hair off. both yaya and kim looks cute in the pic. since boy pisanu are a fan of kim, i want them to be a lakorn together. not as main lead but her body guard or something lol. i cant wait to see kim and nadech in rp

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
kim talking about her boyfriend, how they "hugged" because her feet hurt - she's so cute and hilarious <3
One of the gossip magazine said they "hugged" in the malls. Kim said they were not hugging. She was holding his arms. Not that they were being sweet. But her ankle hurt, she needed support.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Our Pra'ek missing in action, loves the pairing already. Can't wait to see this lakorn, waiting to see why Nadech will have to take responsibility of Kim, what happened that he will have to do that? Getting interesting.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
From Paa Jaew twitter, after taking Monday and Tuesday off, they continue filming on Wed (without Pra'k).
pra'ek was never really present during filming. lol thats why Alex and Kim will steal the spotlight LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim has slightly high cholesterol. So she is restricting her diet. she black out a lot because She also has unusual small red blood cell. In addition to allergy to dust -> watery eyes.
Allergy to metal -> skin rash when she were jewelry.
and her ankle has abnormal bone. -> her feet hurts after she wears high heel for a long time.
Seems like she's got a lot of health issues. However, I don't think she's allergic to dust or metal, rather just a particular item that caused those reactions. Don't everyone get watery eyes if dust gets in them? Haha. Unless you're talking about her touching dusk and it makes her eyes watery (even though dust doesn't really contact her eyes). I feel bad for her, she seems to have a whole load of luggage on her shoulders.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
their relationship is private, he isn't a celeb though, but I've seen some pics of them together, they actually look cute LOL

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Finally almost Jan. its so fast i just hope that their lakorn will not end very quickly like Kimberly and Prin i hope that their lakorn ends at 16 or 21