[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol his rap was cute. Hope they keep up the tradition of having Nadech perform a new year song ^^

yay! It's airing soon!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
its a good thing that it is coming but i think they already answer this but are they going to have a kissing scene together Nadech and Kimberly because that would be great if they do though just asking. :) :scratchhead2:

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
CH3 banned lip-to-lip kiss scene, so maybe in here, we will see some cheek kiss, forehead kiss, hug, sniff kiss lol that's all 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I don't know if the "banning" of the 'Lip-to-lip' is permanent or not because MK just did Lip-to-lip in PCKK.  It was real lips and full front too.  Maybe it depends on the lakorn.?.

samples.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow that's quite dramatic, BANNING kisses lol Give us a good lakorn and I'll be a happy camper

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol i said what I read, there was an article on CH3 banning lip lock scene and just that in the thread of Anne and Tik's lakorn, the script writer also said the same thing, the authority said they wanted producer not to have kiss scene LOOOOL ask the peeps there or go to read yourself 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they are that serious with the banning or else MarKim and others wouldn't allow to liplock.  But for this one, I doubt there will be any anyways.

ehh can't believe this is airing next week already!

Credit as tagged

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Liplocking still happens. It's just that no kisses are going to be makeout sessions like Mart and Anne did in Likit. Mark and Kim kissed, Gubgib and her dude liplocked, Diew and Maprang in RKNTS and Ken and Janie in RN.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Ann and Smart's lip-locking action in LK was...it was awful. I'm okay with a little smooch on the lips, but an all-out make-out session like in LK is too much for my taste.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
MoonChild said:
I don't think they are that serious with the banning or else MarKim and others wouldn't allow to liplock.  But for this one, I doubt there will be any anyways.

ehh can't believe this is airing next week already!

Credit as tagged
@MoonChild love this picture and love your Nadech media banner

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
heheh looks like Nadech is drunk in that picture and Kim is tendering him. huhuhu!!! lol This lakron looks like it got some sweet moments!!!!  Certainly cannot wait!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Next week Already?!!! I couldn't wait for it. haha. But i'll have to. Awe, that scene above look so cute. Wonder what happens there. :)