[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Ninja007. Alex's character's name is kind of hard for me to remember. I have problem with Thai's names, especially when it's long names.

Poor Tae. She has to wait until the end to know that Pit loves her.
I can't wait to see eps 4-6. This lakorn is so good , and I love it because there are comedy and drama mixed together.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Guess all of us that are following this tread will suffer a lot lol since Pit never admit he love her but only give us those sweet eye looking stare hehehe. Anyways i'm dying and looking forward to the end already! Pit need to tell Tae what he really felt! He don't know what he had until he lost it LOL 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Man, I so cannot wait for friday!!! I really want to watch episodes 4-6 right now, I feel like it's such a long wait. Rang Pratana is really the lakorn to start off 2013 with! The Power of my desire to watch the upcoming episodes is killing me!!! :)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
so far so good, loving this lakorn. nadech and kim are well match together, they are just one hot couple lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pra ek with TIGHT LIPS really test my patience lol But the chemistry makes up for it, as long as pranang get tons of scenes together.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
It's killing me too. I wish they could air it everyday. If they really do that, the the lakorn will end quickly lol.
We don't want that to happen too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching the 1st episode. So funny how Kim call Nadech "You Pitbull!" hahaha... Too funny.
So far so good. ^^ Man, I'm already disliking Alex's character. To my surprised, he's doing pretty well at protraying
himself as a player.hhaha... The way he stares/looks at Kim when he was saw her just gave me the chills to it.
Ewwww.... hahah

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ratings for Rang Pratana -- Episodes 1 to 3
*Rang Pratana had the highest ratings compared to the other channels..... Congrats to Nadech and Kim!!
cr:  as tagged.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Alex's character scares me too. When he touched Tae butt in ep 3, I got chills. I just hate him.
When he finishes playing with Rawee, his next target will be Tae. I hope Tae is strong enough to fight him off.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand the rating system. Could somebody explain it to me please?
Thank you.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I totally agree with you guys, The only lakorn I've seen of Alex was Plerng See Roong and his character in here really got to me, Alex is a great actor.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of Alex, i just remember that today is is birthday. :) Happy B-Day to him. I believes he's 24 now. Correct me if im wrong.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the ratings. Awesome feedback. We're all wrapped up in Tae and Pit's bittersweet love.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
-AyLove- said:
Speaking of Alex, i just remember that today is is birthday. :) Happy B-Day to him. I believes he's 24 now. Correct me if im wrong.

I just looked him up and since he's born in 1990 he should be 23. Haha.

I just finished episode 1 and I must say...I'm impressed. I'm impressed with all of the actors/actresses EXCEPT Mint. Her facial expressions are the same, whether it be she's happy, sad or mad. She really needs work on expressing herself; and the way her head is stiff and always tilted down bothers the heck out of me, I'm sorry. I'm most impressed with Alex. He's still got that baby face, but his acting is better than I expected (even though I'm only on episode 1). I can really feel his cassanova~ness haha. 

Now for the thing about Pit and his pride. Perhaps he's got so much pride in him that when Ravee's mom insults him, it makes him want to work harder to prove that he is someone worthy. If he gives up on Ravee because of her mom then it's as if all the bad things she threw at him were true, and that he's just a worthless scum who is undeserving of Ravee's love.Therefore, he will not step down and let anyone insult his pride, even if it's at the expense of his 'one true love' Suahpa.