[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ninja007" data-cid="917935" data-time="1357826635"><p><br /><br />
They are working on the MV<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />
SSBT from kimmy station<br /><br /><br />
Nadech kicked Kim's butt and poke the mic into her face... Lol<br /><br /><br />
[youtube]<a href=' [/youtube]</p></blockquote><br /><br />
<br /><br />

Hahah, Nadech always messes around with Kim's butt. He already spanked her butt a couple of times in the lakorn! LOL

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
One more day!! Let's celebrate and do the dougie everyone!!

Seeing Pit punching Adon's face picture brought a little light bulb over my head.

Do you guys remember at the end of episode 3 when Adon was punched by Pit?

Some may think that Pit was pissed because Adon was stepping in between Rawee and Pit's conversation during that scene, but I feel the real reason that triggered his punch is the fact that Adon brought Tae's name up in a disrespectful manner.

No one messes with Pit's Tae!! Love it!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Good point mrsjetson! I didn't realize that Pit was pissed that Alex talked bad about his Kratae, not because of Rawee.

Thanks for pointing that out. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
mrsjetson said:
One more day!! Let's celebrate and do the dougie everyone!!

Seeing Pit punching Adon's face picture brought a little light bulb over my head.

Do you guys remember at the end of episode 3 when Adon was punched by Pit?

Some may think that Pit was pissed because Adon was stepping in between Rawee and Pit's conversation during that scene, but I feel the real reason that triggered his punch is the fact that Adon brought Tae's name up in a disrespectful manner.

No one messes with Pit's Tae!! Love it!!

I agree! 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
The only scene that i'm looking forward to is the scene where it explains why Pitbull and Kratae are mean to each other..... don't know if that scene will exist.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow 12 episode! Hope it not true! Well come to think of it everything sure going by fast but really 12! That too little lol at least 14 or 15!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
12 eps is too short. At least 14 or 15 eps. That is so sad.
I hope it's not true.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
But I heard they aren't even done filming yet? still have a few more scenes to film next week?  Anyways, but wow, almost 10 months filming and it's only 12 episodes? :eek:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Dara daily article talking about Nadech & Kim acting together in Rang Pratana.
http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=34611

The article talks about how viewers (especially the viewers at Thailand) are shocked that Kim and Nadech have such a POWERFUL chemistry.  Everybody at Thailand is hooked and addicted to this lakorn and everybody LOVED the first 3 episodes.   Also, it says that Nadech and Kim's acting level is the best that they've ever seen in this lakorn especially Kim's (because this is the first time she's playing as a nang'ek that is rai and mean).

It also mentions that they believe that Nadech & Kim's chemistry go together to the MAXIMUM level (that nobody even expected this!).

TEAM NADECH AND KIM!  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, that's great news!!! But it having only 12 episodes? I want more, but oh well, at least it'll be wonderful. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ken and Anne's Sawan Bieng remake had only 10 or 11 episodes and that lakorn turned out to be SUPER GOOD.

Thank goodness that this lakorn won't be draggy. :)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
wow I am so happy for Kim and Nadech. They sure have great chemistry together.
By the way what is sawan Biang? And who is Ken and Ann?

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope said:
Dara daily article talking about Nadech & Kim acting together in Rang Pratana.
http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=34611]http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=34611[/url]

The article talks about how viewers (especially the viewers at Thailand) are shocked that Kim and Nadech have such a POWERFUL chemistry.  Everybody at Thailand is hooked and addicted to this lakorn and everybody LOVED the first 3 episodes.   Also, it says that Nadech and Kim's acting level is the best that they've ever seen in this lakorn especially Kim's (because this is the first time she's playing as a nang'ek that is rai and mean).

It also mentions that they believe that Nadech & Kim's chemistry go together to the MAXIMUM level (that nobody even expected this!).

TEAM NADECH AND KIM!  
Wow is only have air 3 episode and it the "THING" that viewer in Thailand is talking about! (Everybody talk, everybody talk, it started with a whisper) <--- ;) That very good for them and us viewer (fans)! I'm glad some viewer is changing their mind! Before it air some viewer was like 'oh da-da-da and da-da-d this' glad that viewer are enjoy this learn as much as we fans here. Thanks for the wonderful news Penelope :)

Hope they have another lakorn together LOL