[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Don't ruin it people.  I haven't seen it yet.  Yeah, I say that, but I keep coming in here for updates.  Can't wait to get home LOL! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG da "elevator scene" was beautiful and sad at da same time! Those mean full words Pit use or yell at Tae make me have watering eyes :teary:...da "I hate you" make me wanna slap Pit  :smack:and when he told her she a witch in his life??? REALLY! Kim and Nadech both of them did a amazing job portraying their character in tat scene and throughout all the other scene. It was beautiful done and couldn't wish for more or else I'll cry until I faint. Also the da part when Tae and Pit met at Khun Nai house, Pit didn't even look at her! And da last part where Kim at da gym after telling Ravee wat happen when she gone, she but on a smile and act like everything is okay but sob behind da scene. It really hurt her but at least Pit is happy :cry:

Sweet_09

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oooooo... Seems like episode 4 is going to be a good one. :D

Have anyone posted this one up yet???Not sure but I'll just post it anyway. ^^

C: As Tagged

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
I cried at the part when she was crying god its so emotional and just wondering did alex really kiss kimberly and i can't wait for tomorrow parts and pra'ek is going to be jealous because nang'ek is hanging out with Alex. i wonder what will happen nexts?

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I watched episode 4 without subs :-( but could feel the strong emotions. it was brilliant !! looking forward to the rest. I really enjoy this lakorn and the characters. i am however a bit disappointed by Mint's interpretation though. it feels to me she interprets all her roles the same way. i appreciate that her character is supposed to be passive and a bit cowardly but  i do not feel the feelings towards her so called love of her life. no fight for her couple, no struggle.  there is a difference between being shy, introvert and non reactive....her acting seems too bland but i do not mean to bash her. let's wait and see as i might be surprised in the next episodes. anyway, overall i really like this lakorn. looking forward to see what happens next.....

Sweet_09

Just got done watching episode 4 all over again...oh tomorrow will be more dramatic, Tae will suffer to let Pit be happy...LOL when Pit see the photo tat Don send him hehehe ugh and Don get to kiss Tae before Pit!?! NO!!!! 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
What do they mean on Jan. 16th 2013 what is it about?
they will be filming Vic sa Yarm Bai on Jan 16th.

and TV3 star chat will be on Jan 22nd 7pm.

wow, they are so late at promoting this lakorn.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't think that they are late at promoting this lakorn, because this lakorn aired a week earlier than expected -- and as a last minute replacement too...... so right now, they have to rush finishing everything up.  10 months of filming this lakorn is so long!  The whole cast must be so close by now.

Heard from manager.co.th that this lakorn still might have 14 episodes.