[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ep4 was a turning point for Pit and Tae (individually and relationship-wise). I'm enjoying the wealth of character development in the both of them. Tae is such a charismatic brat that she grows on you. Her extroverted personality makes her one-sided love that much more disheartening, touching, and meaningful-- because the experience is already changing her. Pit, on the other hand, has always been a dignified man, conscious of his status and background.. somewhat of an inferiority complex. I think that's why he was able to easily come around to trust Tae again (in ep3), thus his level of anger after finding out that he was fooled by her once again. It's sad to see him have so much hatred for her, especially knowing their childhood relationship. I wonder if more flashbacks of their childhood will be shown to give insight on how and when things really started to change. I'm very excited to see the push and pull of p'ek and n'ek as they become more honest to themselves and discover their true feelings for one another.

I'm not familiar with Kim's work, but i think she's perfect for the role of Tae. The character entails a lot of heated emotions, but also warmth. Her performance is very touching. As for Pit, he's the calmest Nadech has ever been since his debut! XD I'm so proud of our n'Nadech. He never fails with those eyes (i especially love it when Pit looks at Tae when she's unaware of it), it's full of love.

Bring on the jealousy. =P

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
yey, less than an hour away for ep.5.

Kratae will try everything to put Pit back with Rawee. she will even throw herself as bait to pull Puwadon away from Rawee.

can't wait.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byKAYaMXKDA

Imagine watching Tae and Pit in HD  :drools: how awesome would that be???? Too bad they only do the teaser for the next epi in HD.
Just finished watching Ep4, I'm going to stay off this page so I dont read any spoilers for Ep 5, cause I couldn't help myself and read what you ladies were saying about that elevator scene and was like preparing myself to cry, so that in the end when I did watch the scene, although it was sad I didnt have any waterworks.
I'm glad that Tae is rai, but she knows when she has gone too far and gets a guilty conscience. 
I wonder when that scene of the two of them scrubbing windows will happen, probably after they are married I think?? Also I like how Tae goes to the grandmother for advice and how they are comfortable around each other now 

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
CinnTV3 has some parts uploaded of episode 5 already. Off to watch.

Thank you to everyone for your insights, screen captions, translations, ect,...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, Tae sacrificed so much for Pit! Why doesn't he see her love for him yet? Tomorrow's episode will be more intense!! Pit agrees to marry Tae :)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Forgot to add that I feel so sorry for Tae and her dad falling in love w/Pit and his mom and they get no feeling in return :(... Pit's dad is an asshole!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I love how Pitt start to get jealous at Tae. The way he look at Tae is so soft and sweet it is different from when he look at Rawee...There are so sweet moments between Tae and Pitt today...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
Just to re-cap.
In ep.1, Kratae did told Pit that she was going to break them up (at the end of ep.1)

In ep.2, she tried and tried. It didn't work. So about mid-ep.2 (after Pit tried to resign to stay away), she went plan B.... being nice to him and stab him in the back. She went to work with him. She told him that she changed her mind, it was silly & childish of her and she gave up for trying to break them up (Obviously, she was lying). She started being nice but he still didn't believe her.

In ep.3, Kratae proves to Pit that she can work.. Load of cute scene. She even helped him with the project (and even helped him talking to Rawee that nothing is going on). And finally, Kratae gained his trust and Pit believes her sincerity,

In ep.4, the first 3 break, Kratae continues with her back-stabbing. Pit broke up but he was still clueless. After seeing how sad he was, she felt guilty and realize that she doesn't want to see him unhappy. At that point, she actually changed her mind but it was too late. He hear the tape and found out it was all an act and she was stabbing him in the back all along. He lost all his trust and didn't want to see her again.

There was a lot going on (back and forw) between them. The script writer is doing a great job. There are a lot of character development. At different timeline, each character was doing something different.

Haha. Okay, that means I haven't watched enough...my bad. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Pitt is jealous now.  Hahahaa..... Kim is so lucky to get a piggy back ride from Nadech and Mark!

This scene was too cute -- Pit grabbed her hand while she had to get a shot and they looked into each other's eyes.
cr:  facebook

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Done with ep.5. Another great episode. Finally, some jealousy from Pit.

My goodness. Can't wait for ep.6. I'm totally addicted. Counting another 21 hours ** signed**

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so excited to watch ep5! Thanks for all the screencaps. LOL Tae looks so resentful at the nurse. good thing Pitbull was there to distract her! ^^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Done with ep.5. Another great episode. Finally, some jealousy from Pit.

My goodness. Can't wait for ep.6. I'm totally addicted. Counting another 21 hours ** signed**
hahahahaha....we all are alike...addicted to RP, it's getting better and better.....looking forward to ep.6 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Kim and Nadech are watching this lakorn.  Their chemistry go together really well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Penelope, the way Pit smirked with adoration when Tae was getting her shot.

I thought I wasn't going to cry again but I was wrong.

First, I cry for Kratae & now I'm crying for Pit. I can understand why K'Nop loves Pittiya so much. It's because he loved Pim so much. Grandma loving on Pit. Pasorn is such an arse.

@Ninja, Pit was very concerned about Tae. It keeps surprising me...every episode.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Girls, I just notice on ep.5 that Tae laugh and was so happy...She was laughing and was happy at the scene when her and Pitt got into a pillow fight, this scene I can see Tae is full of happiness...I want to see more smile on Tae, this week it just so intense and sad...been crying too much during ep.4 and 5

We all love Tae and tomorrow we might all have to cry again :-((((((.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LoveAnneT, I feel Alex is doing a really good job as Puwadon too. His facial expressions are on. That is my opinion na.

I'm waiting for the last part to upload...